No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously can't keep a straight face with Kareem ringing the bell doing his best Monty Python impersonation though.

EDIT: And oh shit Parker Lewis. PARKER LEWIS! This series is a time capsule for loved 80s actors.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Never read the book, so I can't compare to that. We're still on the first episode right now, but I enjoy it. Lot's of low budget TV jankery but lots to love. Ed Harris was great. Rob Lowe is awesome. Molly Ringwald is...toothy.
      Oh, honey... READ THE BOOK!! You'll be furious over the casting and how it was chopped up! It's an amazing book - it's my second favorite King book, and it's fairly sacred to the fans. But yeah, Rob Lowe was good, but you'll love the character Nick in the book even more. Gary Sinese as Stu is damn near perfect.

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Seriously can't keep a straight face with Kareem ringing the bell doing his best Monty Python impersonation though.

EDIT: And oh shit Parker Lewis. PARKER LEWIS! This series is a time capsule for loved 80s actors.
      Yeah, it was 1994, so a lot of them had only been out of the limelight for a couple of years.

As for me, I'm watching "Say Yes To the Dress", and OMG, why do so many relatives fucking suck? Why? This bride who's a bit overweight brought her family along - her family! - and she's already got body issues, and they just sat there and dogged her about every dress she tried on. Most of these girls need to leave the assholes at home and just pick out the dress that makes them feel beautiful. God, I even feel bad for the skinny girls who get that treatment, but to get that treatment when you already feel crappy about yourself from your own family just sucks.
      Last edited by Lisa; 01-27-2012, 07:59 PM.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I've tried to read Stephen King, but I never make it through any of his books. I tried to read The Stand and IT in the 90s and couldn't make it through either.

Comment

• Friday Night Lights.

So far, not bad. Not bad at all. Some obvious sports movie tropes being thrown in, but the cast is likeable and make do with the melodramatics of the script.

The "'Roids Junkie Vision" that Smash gets in the second half of the first season is hilarious.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Sam Raimi just killed Ossie Davis. WTF

Comment

• FREWER.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• This is stupid. God had these dudes walk all the way to vegas for what? To get tied up and blown the fuck up? And Frewer brings in a fucking nuke...then God activates the nuke...and kills the people he wanted to go to Vegas? If you're God and want to handle it why the fuck did all that need to happen? Just extinguish them! I guess the book must be MUCH better because this series is no bueno.

Comment

• 6:00p 60 Minutes - CBS
                  6:30p The Cleveland Show - There Goes El Neighborhood - FOX
                  7:00p The Simpsons - Moe Goes from Rags to Riches - FOX
                  7:00p Secret of the FBI -DSC
                  7:30p Napoleon Dynamite - Ligertown - FOX
                  8:00p Family Guy - Livin' on a Prayer - FOX
                  8:00p Secrets of the Secret Service - DSC
                  8:30p American Dad! - Stanny Tendergrass - FOX
                  11:00p China, IL - Secret Society - CN

Comment

• Jeff, is Fox paying you to watch some of that? Ugh
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• There's always fast forward or stop and delete.

Comment

• Fair enough.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Season 2 of Shameless (US).

Even if it were shit (which it can reach for in moments, but usually a character will show up and shut that shit down quickly), there's still Bill Macy and Rossum's Awesome Sweater Possums. And soundtrack cues from The Whigs are always welcome.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                            Season 2 of Shameless (US).

Even if it were shit (which it can reach for in moments, but usually a character will show up and shut that shit down quickly), there's still Bill Macy and Rossum's Awesome Sweater Possums. And soundtrack cues from The Whigs are always welcome.

Forget Rossum, little blonde whore is where it's at.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• She's fuckin' awesome. Everyone's pretty awesome, actually.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The last season of United States of Tara is on instant now so I'm burning through that. They went way fucked up with this season. Did they know up front that they weren't getting renewed? They're burning the whole house down.

Comment

Working...
                                X