No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that book is the shit. Will definitely check out the pilot.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So let me ask

Spoiler: grasshopper 
      are the newsreels of the US winning the war from a parallel dimension? the girl who gets the reel from her sister says "it looks real because it IS real" and I believe her. Multiverses, y'all!

Comment

• not sure if the show is taking liberties, but yes.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          Holy shit, that fight between Tavon and Shane.

And if you Prime, maybe check out "The Man in the High Castle" in the new Pilot season. It's an alternate history where the Nazis win WWII. I guess it's a PKD book. I'm interested to read it now to see if what I think is happening is what's really happening. The pilot isn't GREAT but the setting is interesting and there's enough intrigue to keep me interested.
          It is a PKD novel. I just read it a year or so ago. Review in the Book Nook, if you're interested. I know I'M interested in this show, now that I'm aware of it.
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            not sure if the show is taking liberties, but yes.
            Awesome. I hope it gets a pick-up.

Comment

• Last night's Venture Brothers special. They really wiped a ton of shit off the slate to setup Season 6.

Lot of death, lot of change.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Captain Cold and Heatwave on The Flash tonight was fun. This show is great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Actually dug the pilot for 12 Monkeys. Enough to give it 2 more episodes. It's weird almost watching an entire movie's plot in less than an hour but the changes they made were enough that I'm on board. I always loved the movie and playing around in that world could be fun.

Pyro is good as Bruce Willis.
                  I heard good things about it. And the fact that they changed the Army of the 12 Monkeys as a real thing instead of a red herring is enough to pull me in.

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  Holy shit, that fight between Tavon and Shane.

And if you Prime, maybe check out "The Man in the High Castle" in the new Pilot season. It's an alternate history where the Nazis win WWII. I guess it's a PKD book. I'm interested to read it now to see if what I think is happening is what's really happening. The pilot isn't GREAT but the setting is interesting and there's enough intrigue to keep me interested.
                  I can't have Prime, but I'll check this out.... I also loved that book.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• cancelled our cable package last weekend. HBO GO still works. yay.

Comment

• as soon as everything that we watch hits streaming, we'll cut the cord as well on DirectTV.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• If I can watch hockey on stream, I'll cut that cable as well...
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          If I can watch hockey on stream, I'll cut that cable as well...
                          Yup, all I am waiting on is the NBA to get their streaming shit together. Right now local games are blacked out. Fuckin what?

Comment

• Broad City was fucking great this week. Bevers is the worst.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_z-211gEJOg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• HANNIBAL S3 trailer: http://insidetv.ew.com/2015/01/22/ha...son-3-trailer/
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X