No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The second season finale of The Shield is literally unbelievable. As in there is no way all of that should have worked.

Comment

• Because TV Grave, Because TV.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        The second season finale of The Shield is literally unbelievable. As in there is no way all of that should have worked.
        Don't accept it for anything like reality. Just ride it.

Comment

• Oh, I know. Just tell me one thing- is the traffic accident Armenian like the Russian in Pine Barrens?

Comment

• Broadchurch.

British crime procedurals are the best at breaking spirits.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              Oh, I know. Just tell me one thing- is the traffic accident Armenian like the Russian in Pine Barrens?
              You will be dealing with Armenians until the end of time.

Comment

• The Shield is great.

And you'll never know if Dutch might become a serial killer...
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• BLACK SAILS S2 starts on Saturday.

Yes.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Stoked for Black Sails - the first season dragged early on, but once it started cooking at the last half of the season, I got hooked in.

Any excuse for more Anne Bonny hijinks.

Comment

• Anne Bonny isn't back...at least, she's not listed as being in the cast for S2 on wikipedia.

My main issue with S1 was with the fact that they had 4-5 episodes worth of content stretched out over 8 episodes. I really hope that the pacing is improved with S2 and a lot of the excess is thrown overboard, because there's serious potential for this to be an amazing series rather than an OK one.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Finished my Fargo Season 1 rewatch. Fuck, what a great show.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          Finished my Fargo Season 1 rewatch. Fuck, what a great show.
                          I need to see if Prime put it up yet.

Comment

• Dug Gotham last night. Falcone is ruthless.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Actually dug the pilot for 12 Monkeys. Enough to give it 2 more episodes. It's weird almost watching an entire movie's plot in less than an hour but the changes they made were enough that I'm on board. I always loved the movie and playing around in that world could be fun.

Pyro is good as Bruce Willis.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Holy shit, that fight between Tavon and Shane.

And if you Prime, maybe check out "The Man in the High Castle" in the new Pilot season. It's an alternate history where the Nazis win WWII. I guess it's a PKD book. I'm interested to read it now to see if what I think is happening is what's really happening. The pilot isn't GREAT but the setting is interesting and there's enough intrigue to keep me interested.

Comment

Working...
                                X