No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not that I ever recall. Sorry, Rob. Lots of other boobies, though. Alicia Witt!

Comment

• I have a thing for Drea. I like em trashy. Hopefully Witt is playing trashy.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Witt plays her typical "I am a bougie broad but oh so very trashy"

Comment

• Finally been watching The Shield and realizing I barely saw any of even the first season. I remember three distinct things from when it first aired, two of which have already happened by the second Ep of season two:

Spoiler: poor Dutch 

1. Mackey kills a cop. (Pilot)
          2. Mackey grills a dude's face(Danny Pino!). (se2Ep2)
          3. Dutch strangles a cat. (???)

Anyway, this show is nuts and makes me believe Kurt Sutter truly has mental problems. I feel like a lot of these characters will not live to see the end of the show. Like, Dutch is going to kill himself eventually, right?

Comment

• oh Hocken.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• but for reals, the cat and Dutch seemed so goddamn random. There was like no payoff to any of Dutch's shit if I remember correctly. At least nothing good.

Comment

• But didn't he end up bonding with that brat kid after all? He even got him to his mom's house for the holidays!
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• hahahah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    but for reals, the cat and Dutch seemed so goddamn random. There was like no payoff to any of Dutch's shit if I remember correctly. At least nothing good.
                    Really? This seems ridiculous considering the amount of time they spend pointing out his quirks and ego.

Comment

• I remember WAITING for any sort of payoff or whatever with the cat stuff and don't remember anything happening.

Is this your first time watching the whole series?

Comment

• It is. I think when it first aired it was on too late and I didn't have a good VHS hook-up to record it.

Comment

• ok, have fun with it. First season is rough, everything after is great IMO. And if they do have a payoff with Dutch and the cat, please remind me here. When Lesley and I did our first viewing of it, Hocken was still around and all I could see when Dutch was on screen was him. Made it much more enjoyable.

Comment

• First new ep of Always Sunny was ehhhhhh until the end with Frank collapsing in the aisle and Charlie's drunken subtitles.

Comment

• Since when does a "civilian auditor" have a say in police operations and conducting an investigation? dumb. Two eps left in the season so I assume Mackey is going to drop the hammer real soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                First new ep of Always Sunny was ehhhhhh until the end with Frank collapsing in the aisle and Charlie's drunken subtitles.
                                I loved it.

Comment

Working...
                                X