No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I could never get into it, and found impersonating Gandolfini saying "gabagool" over and over was enough.

I think I understood what he was going through.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I just think of Michael Scott when I hear "gabagool"

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/4EHFRYVxhd8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        ROB THERE ARE TRAINS

IN THE NORTHEAST

I think Christopher might be my favorite overall story arc. Rob is gonna LOVE the last couple seasons of Chrissy.

Is Chrissy played by Drea? If so, sweeeeet. Have something fierce for Drea.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Sopranos is so good, and yeah give it at least season 2. Bet you'll be hooked.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Troof. In Season 2 the show hits its groove, with all characters getting decent arcs from that point on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Chris is the Michael Imperioli character. Tony's nephew.
              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Drea DeMateo is in a lot of eps though.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  Drea DeMateo is in a lot of eps though.

She has one of the best puking scenes in TV history.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• hahahahaha yep

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Christopher Moltisanti. Drea is his woman.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                        I am not up to date. I think the last ep I saw was the one with Peter MacNichol as the Asgardian dude. Which was actually one of the better eps so far.
                        Wait for it. Wait until the Hydra events, it's gonna go from bleh to great.

Season 2 so far is great TV.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          I think Christopher might be my favorite overall story arc. Rob is gonna LOVE the last couple seasons of Chrissy.
                          He wasn't my favorite character but, yeah, he had the most interesting and emotional arc. We've all been lost like that at some point, yeah?

I still laugh when I think of the look Tony gives him in that one scene where he's late and quotes "Born to Run". Hahaha.

Comment

• Galavant

Color me fucking surprised by how much I liked that one. And I usually HATE musicals, but this one is fun.

It's a medieval show. Kinda like Robin Hood: Man in Tights. With singing. And Vinnie Jones pays a main henchman. It's fun.
                            Last edited by Martin; 01-08-2015, 10:53 PM.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post

I still laugh when I think of the look Tony gives him in that one scene where he's late and quotes "Born to Run". Hahaha.
                              Literally the only time I had any fucking use for Springsteen. And I use that line too.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                                Chris is the Michael Imperioli character. Tony's nephew.
                                I know his name is Christopher. I thought Billy was talking about someone else named Chrissy.

But my question remains: DO WE SEE DREA'S TITS?

Comment

Working...
                                X