No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am not up to date. I think the last ep I saw was the one with Peter MacNichol as the Asgardian dude. Which was actually one of the better eps so far.
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Apparently Empire was great. Need to see if I can stream that pilot.

Comment

• but it's on FOX. It'll be shit canned.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• finished season 1 of The Sopranos. Seriously though, Steven Van Zandt is fucking TERRIBLE. TERRRRRRRRIBBBLLEEEE

Like he's a joke right?
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Silvio and Paulie are the greatest. I mean, I could never decide if they were supposed to be caricatures or not but I loved them.

Comment

• Yeah, Silvio is amazing. He's a bit more over the top in the first season, with the Godfather jokes and shit, but fuck. He becomes the heart of the show. Sparsely used, but always great.

Comment

• Whenever we drive past one I still say "you want I should get you the Baggia Fresh?" and laugh. My wife just stares at me.

Comment

• Paulie reminds me of the Goodfeathers from Animaniacs, but Silvio (in season 1) is fucking the worst. He can't act, has no nuances, nothing. I'll give him the benefit because of you two, but eeessshhh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Paulie reminds me of the Goodfeathers from Animaniacs, but Silvio (in season 1) is fucking the worst. He can't act, has no nuances, nothing. I'll give him the benefit because of you two, but eeessshhh.
                    By the end of the series, he is the best. Still, Bobby Bacala is my favorite.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Bobby is pretty goddamn amazing. Those trains!

Comment

• They're right. Silvio gets much better. Hell, they all do.
                        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• good to hear.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Bobby is pretty goddamn amazing. Those trains!
                            Hahaha, oh Bobby.

Comment

• shouldn't need to be said, and I know nothing has been spoiled yet, but please don't spoil this show for me anymore than it already has been. I'm in it to the end now.

Comment

• ROB THERE ARE TRAINS

IN THE NORTHEAST

I think Christopher might be my favorite overall story arc. Rob is gonna LOVE the last couple seasons of Chrissy.

Comment

Working...
                                X