No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agent Carter is on tonight. If it's like Agents of Shield then we know that at least the pilot will be good.

ALSO ANT-MAN TRAILER YEAHHHHHhh
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Dug Carter. Jarvis is great. Carter is a badass. I'm in for a few more episodes.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Was the Flash on tonight also? Because my shitbox DVR didnt record that either if it was on.

Comment

• Person of Interest was bananas tonight. Root gonna kill errrrybody.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Dug Carter. Jarvis is great. Carter is a badass. I'm in for a few more episodes.
            It's like 8 episodes.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              Was the Flash on tonight also? Because my shitbox DVR didnt record that either if it was on.
              nope. Pretty sure Arrow and Flash don't come back until the week of the 20th.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                It's like 8 episodes.
                yeah just read that it's a short season 1. Good. Maybe we won't have to deal with how shitty Agents of Shield was for 75% of it's first season thanks to having 22 episodes.

Comment

• Apparently it's just a mini-series. I have it recording.

Comment

• if it does good we get a series, if not at least we get some fun episodes to watch. Love that they showed Vanko.

Comment

if it does good we get a series, if not at least we get some fun episodes to watch. Love that they showed Vanko.

A mini-series it will be!
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'm kind of having a hard time summoning interest for Agent Carter. I liked Agents of SHIELD, but it is a slog at times. I think Marvel may be reaching saturation levels, particularly with "no superhero superhero" shows. If you're trying to appeal to the hard core geek elements, this will work. But the general, non-geek public is probably all like: "WTF? No superheroes?" One would think that's where the mass appeal is. They should have done Daredevil or Power Man and Iron Fist on Network television before Agent Carter, if you ask me.
                        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                          I'm kind of having a hard time summoning interest for Agent Carter. I liked Agents of SHIELD, but it is a slog at times. I think Marvel may be reaching saturation levels, particularly with "no superhero superhero" shows. If you're trying to appeal to the hard core geek elements, this will work. But the general, non-geek public is probably all like: "WTF? No superheroes?" One would think that's where the mass appeal is. They should have done Daredevil or Power Man and Iron Fist on Network television before Agent Carter, if you ask me.

or they could've just bypassed the antiquated Network Television model all together and went premium, basic or Netflix.

I know there's already been content concerns on Daredevil. But, I guess they got it under control in order to move it up a month.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Fucking A is Arrow awesome. Finally got all caught up on the latest season. The second part of the Flash/Arrow crossover was great.

Spoiler: spoilers 
                            Love Brandon Routh so far and love that he's gonna be the Atom. Loved everything with the "Arrow Cave" and Arrowmobile and LOVE that they are basically setting up a fucking Justice League. Why can't DC do movies right but get the shows down pretty well?
                            Definitely Routh's future is TV. He'll wind up headlining one of those procedurals that ends up on the air for 10 years.
                            Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

yeah just read that it's a short season 1. Good. Maybe we won't have to deal with how shitty Agents of Shield was for 75% of it's first season thanks to having 22 episodes.
                              Mind you, Agents of Shield season 2 is fucking good. And with the midseason inclusion of the

Spoiler: oh yes 
                              Inhumans characters
                              , it's gonna be at great. Are you up to date, Ig? Cause season 1 was a slog until the Hydra events.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• What Martin said. SHIELD got far more interesting in the latter half of the first season and stepped up its game in Season 2 so far.

Looking forward to Daredevil, but hoping he eventually gets a version of his comic book duds instead of the ninja shit he's sporting.

Comment

Working...
                                X