No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I kinda like The Finder. It reminds me a lot of Human Target, sans the awesome Jackie Earle Haley.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Plus it's a Bones spinoff so there's always the opp for crossover like this past ep. For the record I <3 Bones and I'm sure someone will shit over that but fuck it. I LYKES WUT I LYKES
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Hd no clue it's a Bone spinoff. The character was on Bones?

And Kathy Reich? Met her IRL!

She's cool. She still works as a pathologist here in Quebec.

Comment

• Yeah the character started on a Bones ep. That's why that character "Sweets" the psychiatrist was on it this past ep.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Ah. Good to know.

Comment

• Supposedly the main character & Booth knew each other from armed forces.

Comment

• Wasn't Booth the love interest in Teen Wolf...

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  Plus it's a Bones spinoff so there's always the opp for crossover like this past ep. For the record I <3 Bones and I'm sure someone will shit over that but fuck it. I LYKES WUT I LYKES
                  Nothing to shit on, sir. Bones is a lot of fun. I'm playing catch up on Netflix. They eventually can't outgross themselves right?

*Bonesfist*

Comment

• Originally posted by rethuglican View Post
                    Wasn't Booth the love interest in Teen Wolf...
                    From Lost? he's still getting by as a teenager? Lucky bastard I suppose.

Comment

• Originally posted by rethuglican View Post
                      Wasn't Booth the love interest in Teen Wolf...
                      Ummm, No.

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      Nothing to shit on, sir. Bones is a lot of fun. I'm playing catch up on Netflix. They eventually can't outgross themselves right?

*Bonesfist*
                      *Bonesfist* Indeed.

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      From Lost? he's still getting by as a teenager? Lucky bastard I suppose.
                      Boone and Booth, not the same dude.

Comment

• An Idiot Abroad: The Bucket List

Desert Island
                        Karl stays on a desert island (Vanuatu) in the South Pacific, but goes on detour to New Zealand to do a bungy jump and then flies over volcanos and stays with a tribe that worships Prince Phillip.
                        Last edited by PHEDG; 01-21-2012, 08:19 PM.

Comment

• Holy fuck the 5th episode of Luther. HOLY FUCK. Idris Elba continues to be one legit mofo.

Comment

• Yeah, Luther is legit mane.

Comment

• We finished it last night, I need S2 right fucking now on Instant. I felt just like he did in those final seconds. "What now?"

Comment

• Is redheaded duckface back?

I need to know. For research purposes.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X