What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh shit. Nice.

Started season 3 of Arrow. Thanks to the giant spoiler from the crossover episode of The Flash I was spoiled pretty hard and was bumming out. So imagine my surprise when the giant spoiler happens right in the first epsidoe of the season. Perfect. Now I'm not sitting here constantly waiting.

That being said, this is gonna be a mopey fucking season me thinks. Totally digging his new transformer bow.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Star Wars: Rebels

Credit Where Credit's Due Dept. - Watched this based on the glowing reviews from Rob, and, gotta admit, it's quite a fun watch. Moreso than the Clone Wars series, post Tartakovsky's stuff - though it does get a bit repetitive here and there (start at Lothal, do a mission, wind up back at Lothal, credits roll). New episodes start in January - will definitely check 'em out.

Comment

• The Inquisitor is badass. Did you see the episode with Ezra and his awesome force hulk-out scene? Soooo cool.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• You mean the one where Ezra calls the big ass critter? That was awesome.
          Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Black Mirror. Anthology series from across the pond. Two three ep sets. Deals with the dark side of tech and humanity. Verra intense. Decent sense of humor.

Plus, the first ep deals with a politician pig-fucker in a literal sense.

Comment

• Yeah, watched the first season of Black Mirror this afternoon and think it's time to put on my drinkin' pants. It's very good but SO bleak. Oof.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
                You mean the one where Ezra calls the big ass critter? That was awesome.
                yeah. great scene.

Comment

• TIL Boner Stabone killed himself back in 2010.

And he was Chekov's son!

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    TIL Boner Stabone killed himself back in 2010.

And he was Chekov's son!

killed himself in the middle of Vancouver during the Winter Olympics.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      TIL Boner Stabone killed himself back in 2010.

And he was Chekov's son!
                      Yep. We dedicated a PodCaust episode to him. Boner was the best.

Comment

• He also played the Joker in the fan film Batman: Dead End. Dude NAILED the Joker to a T.

Comment

• It's weird how sometimes a common theme will pop up multiple times in a short timeframe, like two giant asteroid movies, or two volcano movies, etc. The dead boyfriend episode of Black Mirror ends almost exactly like a recent (very good) movie.

Comment

• What movie is that? I thought it ended with me just screaming "whyyyyyyyyyyy" at my tv.

Comment

• oh man, Felicity Smoak's episode in season 3 of Arrow was the fucking goods....

Comment

• It was great. She's the best part of the show, which is saying something because the whole show is excellent.

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                What movie is that? I thought it ended with me just screaming "whyyyyyyyyyyy" at my tv.
                                  Spoiler: spoilers 
                                it reminded me a lot of THE BABADOOK. A horrible nightmare I can't defeat? Guess I'll just live with it!

Comment

Working...
                                X