No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopefully that Ascension show on Sci-Fi isn't terrible.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'll check it out.

And Sleep Hollow 2 is so far great.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Watched the first episode of Ascension. Not bad. I called the ending of the first episode and even said, "this is what is going to happen. Nevermind, that's the dumbest thing I've ever said" and then it happens.

So yeah, this gets 2 more episodes to see if they can live up to the ending of the first episode. To be honest, with the ending of the first episode it almost felt like a Twlight Zone episode...except that it still has a full season. Not sure if I'm on board yet or not.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Saw it too Rob. That ending. Fuck that shit.

Spoiler: wut? 
          BLAST FROM THE PAST-LEVEL SHIT?????????????

Comment

• First episode of Black Mirror

Well, that's a gut punch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
              Saw it too Rob. That ending. Fuck that shit.

Spoiler: wut? 
              BLAST FROM THE PAST-LEVEL SHIT?????????????
              yeah, the second episode was pretty fucking good though. I just don't see how this could go past one season. Which I'm fine with, I just feel as if they will need to bring even bigger "OH SHIT" moments.

The stuff with the little girl was great. "I saw towers fall, wars in the desert that went on forever...."

Spoiler: spoilers 
              So is the experiment to see if humans can speed up natural selection to create mutants? I mean, they're talking about genetics and how the one dude in 83 went nuts, but the little girl now has telekenetic powers apparently? And the main guy from Shawshank seems to be happy she has these now...

Comment

• I'm totally out, unless I hear it becomes awesome.

Comment

• I can't be out, it's a 3 day mini series. Need to finish that. That's like people who didn't finish the BSG miniseries and said it sucked.

Comment

• We're watching the Hart of Dixie premiere (shut up) and, uh, did Rachel Bilson get some aftermarket upgrades in the off season? Because there's something more than a good push-up bra going on.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      We're watching the Hart of Dixie premiere (shut up) and, uh, did Rachel Bilson get some aftermarket upgrades in the off season? Because there's something more than a good push-up bra going on.

post pregnancy tits.

Anakin knocked her up.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Oh! I didn't know she was preggo so that explains it.

Comment

• Ascension got fucking awesome. So ridiculous but awesome.

Comment

• bummed we're not actually getting a series from it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Ascension got fucking awesome. So ridiculous but awesome.
                              SPOIL PLZ

Comment

• This is maybe only relevant to Rob but you know the hot doctor who is dating Karev on Grey's Anatomy? She has an English accent and totally shows her naked parts halfway through the fifth season of Californication.

Comment

Working...
                                X