• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    wait... I thought Felecity said:

Spoiler: spoilers 
    the Canary was dead....which is Sara right? Did we

Did we both mishear this?
    Oh shit, I was talking about something else.

Spoiler: crossover danger 
    i thought you were talking about the girl in the coffee shop at the end. I didn't even think about what Felicity said (because I'm all caught up). So, yeah, that's a big spoiler Bomb they dropped on you. Oof.

And I won't get into specifics but Ollie puts the Mopey Joe act into overdrive in season three, so Lesley has that to look forward to.

Comment

• yeah, as soon as we heard what Felecity said I got super pissed and turned off the tv.

I was worried about being spoiled but since nothing was spoiled the whole episode I thought we would be good. I'm still fucking pissed about it haha.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        It took an episode of The Flash to get Felicity bouncing around in her bra. Get your shit together, Arrow.
        SO glad I DVR'd this. . . .
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• seriously thoug, if you wanted to watch Arrow at all, don't watch the ending of this episode. It spoils something pretty big.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It'll be WORTH it, dammit!
            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• this week's Horror Story was pretty fucking great. The guy who plays Dandy would have made a good Joker.

Comment

• 4 episodes away from finishing season 2 of Arrow. It's amazing the quality jump between these season. Anyways, last night's episode was pretty fucking great.
                SUICIDE SQUAD. hearing Harley Quinn made me lose my shit, loved that little bit of fan service. And holy shit do I want to make sweet love to Sara. SO MUCH SWEET LOVE.

Comment

• That episode was rad. I want more like that and/or a spinoff show. Shit's about the get real, Rob. THE REALEST.

Comment

• The Flash was fucking GREAT last night. But I'm so fucking confused.

so I was all about Wells being reverse Flash but then I was reading up on Wikipedia and they were saying that Eddie is Reverse Flash from the Future or some shit. Then we see Reverse Flash trapped int he forcefield, Wells gets grabbed, fucked up,Reverse gets away and then we see that Wells has the Reverse suit?? wtf?

And now I can't remember if Wells was alone while everyone else was by the forcefield or not otherwise, what the fuck happened?

Comment

• I think
                        Spoiler: in a Flash 
                      it comes back to what Cisco said at the end. That when Barry's mom was killed there were two guys. So I was thinking maybe Wells was the guy in red and...whoever, was the guy in yellow. But I don't understand why Wells had a yellow suit. Unless at this point he's working WITH Reverse Flash and they both have access to that secret room at STAR Labs. I mean, it's clear Wells has speed abilities because he did that voice thing.

All the cops were down in that force field room with Wells and Reverse Flash so I don't think there can be any trickery there.

This show is really entertaining.
                      Last edited by gravedigger; 12-13-2014, 09:54 AM.

Comment

• ah yeah, forgot about that line. Man, I like this show.

Comment

• Oh shit, the Arrow midseason finale is crazy, too.

Comment

• Since all of Californication is on Netflix I figured I'd finish it out. Man, they had a strong parade of hot women on this show. I started season five tonight and it has Meagan Good and the new Lara Croft/super-hot girl on Grey's Anatomy. The show is just a retread of the same thing every year but I still like it. i am part of the problem.

Comment

• Kind of a bit hung over so going to watch Black Mirror while laundry runs today.

Comment

• One episode left of Arrow season 2. Gotdamn.

Comment

Working...
                                X