No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was relatively entertained. The guy playing Constantine is pretty charming but that might be because everyone else is devoid of personality. The effects and creature designs are good. Also, I never read the Hellblazer books.

There were a lot of neat tricks in the premiere that were absent in the second episode. I think that stuff might depend on whether or not WAAAAALT is in the episode.

Comment

• I started the third season of Arrow tonight since all the current episodes are up on the CW app. Not only is Brandon Routh guest starring this season (I assume as the main bad guy) but it looks like there's going to be a big focus on Felicity. Yesssssss.

Comment

• Jello Biafra showing up on Portlandia season 4 was great.

DIE YUPPIE SCUM
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Utopia was cancelled and that makes me sad but I just found out that the douchey host is actually Dan Piaro of Bizarro fame.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Looks like both Utopia were cancelled.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Last night's Gotham was actually pretty great. Zzasz showing up worked, the Penguin's plan was fucking great and I did not see that coming, and Falcone is a goddamn pimp.

Comment

• but holy hell is Barbara dumb as fuck.

Comment

• On December 7th I will watch a dude get eaten alive by an anaconda I guess.

I mean, I need to see what this "snake proof" suit looks like.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/V13W9gQ_1GA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• last night's South Park was pretty fucking funny.

Satan explaining addiction to Stan was hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/V13W9gQ_1GA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                        Hey grl
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It looks better than Marvel: The TV Show, but ffs can they not make everything look like a sound stage?
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm onboard. A prime time period piece with a female (with a British accent no less! ) lead kicking all sorts of ass? Yes, please!

Comment

• Last night's episode of Horror Story was pretty legit. Although I am sad that
                                Spoiler: spoilers 
                              the clown is gone. Dandy isn't creepy enough
                              I hope they keep burying people in the yard for their flowers. That's such a creepy thought.

Comment

• I'm with Rob on the Gotham love train. The latest episode was really good but...

Spoiler: no consequences 
                                i think it would have been more interesting to see the mayor and Falcone actually get arrested to see some different maneuvers from them. The way it went down was played well but too typical. Stupid Barbara.

I loved the reveal of the Penguin's plan, though. I remember thinking during the promos before the show started "ugh, who cares about the Penguin?" but he's the best/most interesting part of the show.

Comment

Working...
                                X