No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL. I look at Prince Charming and Graham to be in their early thirties (or maybe late twenties)....which is right up my alley. But yeah, I see where you're going with Papa Gretel and I approve.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Did Once Upon a Time got any better? It wasn't bad, but the first 2 episodes didn't grab me.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• It's definitely improved. I actually prefer Grimm over OUAT. That said, it's a good show to watch on a Sunday night.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• I dumped OUAT for Grimm, and thank god Pilates Wolf is there to save the show.

It's an ok entertainment, but it needs to pick up. And we need more of him. I feel it's restrained by having the protagonist being a cop, but its tough for the show not to be Supernatural as well.

And having the police chief called Captain Fox (Renard) is gigantic duh.

Comment

• I'm the opposite. Grimm lost me a few episodes in. OUAT is fabulous! If you liked "LOST", you'll like this. It's "LOST" set in fairytale land. And it really is great writing and great acting - it's not all fluffy fairy princess stuff.
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• The moment the girl started axing the apple tree, and not get arrested despite the Queen's effort to do do, it lost me.

And I liked Lost, until it was clear it had no clue where the fuck it was going.

Comment

• Well, true, it's not perfect, much the same as "Lost" wasn't. I think any time you try to tell a big, meandering story with lots of twists and turns, pieces that you'll find out later, etc., you run the risk of it falling off track sometimes. But so far, I'm really loving it.

In fact, my biggest problem with "Grimm" was that - in my opinion - it derailed into "Wait, what the hell?"-ville by the third episode. I mean, Monroe is fabulous, but you can't have just one guy carry the show.
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• It's the first season of both shows. They both show enough promise to warrant watching. And the casts are slowly starting to really gel. OUAT is edging Grimm on plot now (and that's only because the Grimm plot has kind of stalled right now).

Comment

• Grimm's lack of metaplot is it's main weakness. Stop that monster of the week shit.

Comment

• New Justified.

New Archer.

And me without cable TV.

*sob*

Goddammit, FX, start playing nice with Hulu and put your shit on it quicker than 30 days later I NEEDS MAH ARCHER AND RAYLAN GIVENS AND I NEEDS THEM NOW
                      sigpic
                      360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        Grimm's lack of metaplot is it's main weakness. Stop that monster of the week shit.
                        Nothing wrong with the monster of the week, as long as it helps further the metaplot. But yeah, all forward movement on the over-reaching plot has completely stalled. Which is more than a little irritating.

Comment

• My way of describing both shows when I'm talking to people who've never seen them is - "Grimm" is more like "X-Files" and "OUAT" is more like "Lost", which I think is accurate.

Comment

• Adding James Marster as a guest star to 30 Rock?

Masterful.

Comment

• Grimm is completely set up for a monster of the week style. But they do need more Monroe, less snotty Asian patrol guy. Why does that dude have such a chip on his shoulder? Also, Grimm's Murtaugh is turrble.

Comment

• Oh also, remember how I was complaining about terrible product placement a couple weeks ago? The Middle did it just right this week.

Comment

Working...
                                X