No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blacklist because scenery chewing Spader is best Spader.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Gotham was surprisingly not terrible. Logue as Bullock is great casting.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• DVRd it. Maybe get to it Sunday.

Comment

• Still working through HANNIBAL S2.

So yeah. Chilton. That was awesome
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• This week's episode of The League was fucking AMAZING. So fucking funny. "Clean Randall and Randolph" haha
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Probably my favorite episode of The League.

Comment

• finsihed S2 of HANNIBAL last night.

You were right, Rob. That was seriously legit.
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Slowly performing a Malcolm in the Middle retrospective.

I never really was a fan of the show, what with Frankie Muniz being a charmless troll and all, but I've warmed to it recently.

The reason for this all rests on Cranston and Kaczmarek swinging for the broad comedic fences the entire time. The chemistry between those two is outstanding.

Of course, Cranston is the bright shining star of the show as Hal, the developmentally arrested king of this small world of overly fertile women, crushing debt, and dreams of rollerskating glory days gone by. Every time he tries to relate to his kids it oscillates between touching and hilarious, as he morphs from parental unit into AWESOME DUDE WHO JUST HAPPENS TO WEAR DOCKERS.

Hal is one of the better everyman characters to appear in recent memory.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    finsihed S2 of HANNIBAL last night.

You were right, Rob. That was seriously legit.

Glad you dug it. It was fucking AWESOME. Pitt was amazing as Verger.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                      Slowly performing a Malcolm in the Middle retrospective.

I never really was a fan of the show, what with Frankie Muniz being a charmless troll and all, but I've warmed to it recently.

The reason for this all rests on Cranston and Kaczmarek swinging for the broad comedic fences the entire time. The chemistry between those two is outstanding.

Of course, Cranston is the bright shining star of the show as Hal, the developmentally arrested king of this small world of overly fertile women, crushing debt, and dreams of rollerskating glory days gone by. Every time he tries to relate to his kids it oscillates between touching and hilarious, as he morphs from parental unit into AWESOME DUDE WHO JUST HAPPENS TO WEAR DOCKERS.

Hal is one of the better everyman characters to appear in recent memory.
                      I loved that show. So much. Dewey was my favorite character next to Hal. There was a nice honesty to this show that most sitcoms dont' have.

Comment

• Quite true. Dewey is incredibly accurate in embodying the sort of doofery I assume most of us got up to or thought about as kids.

Knowing how it turned out for Daniel Von Bargen, it is a bit uncomfortable to watch him portray a character with missing limbs and an aura of hopelessness.
                        Last edited by Captain Russ; 09-26-2014, 12:11 PM.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I only watched the Hannibal pilot and though it was ok, but I never followed through. Looks like I may have to.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          Gotham was surprisingly not terrible. Logue as Bullock is great casting.
                          Logue was great, but holy shit was it just bland as fuck. I felt it was way to much "cashing on prequels". I'm out on Gotham.

Sons of Anarchy season 2 and 3: Love love love. I get all the hype it got. I really liked the Irish trip.

Also: LEM!!!

Why aren't you people watching Sleepy Hollow again? It's the fucking best thing since Supernatural season 3.

That reminds me I need to watch Supernatural season 9....
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Instead of watching Gotham, you should watch Bullock when he was a down and out odd-jobber/private investigator without license in Terriers, Rob.

Did you ever watch Terriers?
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Terriers being cancelled is infuriating. Poor Logue. Cancel Gotham, bring back Terriers.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I get WHY Terriers was cancelled BUT it still infuriates me.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X