What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the water bubble trick was awesome.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Watching Wipeout again. Because the NFL season hasn't really started and there's no DAW to ogle on Sookie the vampire fucker.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        WIZARD WARS.
        Oh that's interesting. Will check.

Also, tried Arrested Dev season 4. First ep is so weak, I dropped it. Billy said it's not getting better.

Sons of Anarchy: season 1 done. Fucking love that show.

The Last Ship season 1 done. Much better than expected.

Let's try Defiance season 2 and continue SoA.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I was already gonna check out Agent Carter, but casting the most excellent Enver Gjokaj from Dollhouse is awesome news.

Comment

• I watched both eps of "Houdini" on History. Adrien Brody did his best.....

Comment

• dug the finale of The Leftovers. Curious to see if they explain what happened to Wayne.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That finale was great.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That shit was *fucked UP*

I've yet to understand anything about that show. I watched the first three eps and checked in on random moments while my wife watched it, but it pissed me right the fuck off immediately and I never gave it much of a chance after that. Seemed like it was all fucked up for the sake of being so rather than being fucked up for the sake of being fuckin coolio fucked up.

Not that that comment makes any sense....but it made more to me than the damn show. I still have Lindeloff in showrunner jail and this didn't make me want to let him out.

Last sequence of the ep was pretty bitchin, though. "Look what I found". Nice.

Comment

• Utopia is the best fucking reality show ever. Seriously. If you aren't watching it you should. It's like the internet's worst people in one area. They're all nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Utopia is the best fucking reality show ever. Seriously. If you aren't watching it you should. It's like the internet's worst people in one area. They're all nuts.

While I was super sick, instead of pretty sick...I watched the internet feed. Dude was getting a handjob in a sleeping bag. Did that make it into the show?
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• a bit of it. You're talking about that 20 year old asian chick and the farmer right? That shit is hilarious. The fucked in the cow barn last night hahah

Comment

• I fucking love that Dave and Red created their own state and were getting people to join thanks to cheeseburgers and chips.

Comment

• Hex is FUCKING SMOKING HOT, but holy hell after the first episode's shenanigans, nope.

Comment

I fucking love that Dave and Red created their own state and were getting people to join thanks to cheeseburgers and chips.
                              Caught a bit of that. HILARIOUS

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Hex is FUCKING SMOKING HOT, but holy hell after the first episode's shenanigans, nope.
                              Esplain, preferably with pics of teh hotness. I must have missed her in the 2 1/2 minutes I watched.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Utopia is the best fucking reality show ever. Seriously. If you aren't watching it you should. It's like the internet's worst people in one area. They're all nuts.
                                For a minute I thought it was a remake of the totally fucking awesome British show...

Comment

Working...
                                X