No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looked into watching some Hannibal Eps. Only available to buy on On Demand. For a fucking network TV show? WTF?!
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Honestly, if you can redbox the show, do it. I'd even say blind buying the dvd/blu box set would be worth it if you're even remotely into the Hannibal stuff.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• This Simpsons episode.
        Attached Files
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• See my vest.....
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I picked up HANNIBAL S1 on blu ray for $9.99 at Barnes and Noble. They had S1 sets for sale on various series...add in a 20% off coupon and BAM.

Totally worth it. Hell, this was worth twice the price for the quality that I'm getting.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• And yeah, did three more episodes tonight. All we have left is the finale, and we'd bang that out as well if the wife could keep her eyes open.

GREAT stuff.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• A&E Cancels Longmire. Producers/studio looking for a new network. FUCK YOU, A&E.

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, is denying me the Sackhoff. If it goes to Netflix or something, I'll be there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  I picked up HANNIBAL S1 on blu ray for $9.99 at Barnes and Noble. They had S1 sets for sale on various series...add in a 20% off coupon and BAM.

Totally worth it. Hell, this was worth twice the price for the quality that I'm getting.
                  yeahhhhh

Man, you're gonna LOVE season 2. I cannot WAIT for season 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                    A&E Cancels Longmire. Producers/studio looking for a new network. FUCK YOU, A&E.

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, is denying me the Sackhoff. If it goes to Netflix or something, I'll be there.
                    You. Me. Same.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      yeahhhhh

Man, you're gonna LOVE season 2. I cannot WAIT for season 3.
                      That's what I hear. I've done a good job at remaining unspoiled regarding what happens, so I'm dying to watch it. I guess it comes out on blu ray in early September, and you can bet your ass I'm buying it on day one.

Comment

• Shame about LONGMIRE. That was going to be the next show that we got into after HANNIBAL. Maybe Netflix will pick it up and keep it rolling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                          A&E Cancels Longmire. Producers/studio looking for a new network. FUCK YOU, A&E.

This is fucking bullshit. ESPECIALLY because of the cliffhanger at the end of the finale.

Comment

• WIZARD WARS.

Comment

• is fucking AWESOME.

Comment

• So awesome. Some of those wizards are incredible and the contestants are really good, too!

Comment

Working...
                                X