What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    Whenever I look at how many seasons True Blood got and think about the Yakuza vampire shit, I think back to Deadwood Season 3 and Rome Season 2 and I just want to bitch smack HBO.

At least, Rome got to squeeze out a solid ending.
    Great....thanks for bringing up Deadwood. Now I have to go weep again.

True Blood was so insanely terrible. My wife adored it. I made sure to come in after it to get the residual "OH GOD is that Eric Northman HAWT" nookie.

Comment

• A WILD TELEDORK APPEARS!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That Northman nookie is powerful juju. If I ever meet Alexander Skaarsgard, I'm gonna high five him.
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Funny how Deborah Woll doesn't translate the same way for me....one whispered "Jessica...." and things go south big time

Comment

• What?! Sorry your peep is broken, bro.

Comment

• Indeed. Ogling Woll's the best thing about that show.
              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                Indeed. Ogling Woll's the best thing about that show.

Should do until Daredevil kicks in on Netflix, Ig.

Missing the red hair, though.

Comment

• Oh shit, she's on the new Daredevil show? "Add to Queue" confirmed.

Comment

• Two more episodes of HANNIBAL tonight...including the cellist episode.

THAT was fucking GREAT.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      Oh shit, she's on the new Daredevil show? "Add to Queue" confirmed.
                      WOOOOOOOOOOOOORD SON

Comment

• DAW is playing Karen Page, Daredevil's lady love. Granted, it'd be cool if they could've gotten Scarlett Johanssen's Black Widow to pop in so we could get some DD/BW stuff from back in the day, but whatevs.

Comment

• She's gonna get hooked on some drug at some point and they're gonna bring back the after school special.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            Two more episodes of HANNIBAL tonight...including the cellist episode.

THAT was fucking GREAT.
                            YES.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The Indestructible Man could crush the world? What the fuck? He OD on Little Debbie and become a planetoid?

Comment

• No, he OD'ed on a mysterious power source he stole from Project 4, which made him an indestructable giant. YOU SHOW DAMON DRAN SOME DAMN RESPECT, SIR!!!!

"Little Debbie." BAH. He's obviously a Tastykake man.

Comment

Working...
                                X