No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Que sera, sera. What will be, will be.

The TV gods are fickle. Also, there'll be something new to watch.

Right now I'm happy with my "Abby fix" as Tim calls NCIS.
    Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• <object height="432" width="768">

</object>
      3D Spies of WWII
      Last edited by PHEDG; 01-18-2012, 07:10 PM.

Comment

• Inside Nature's Giants

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
          Que sera, sera. What will be, will be.

The TV gods are fickle. Also, there'll be something new to watch.

Right now I'm happy with my "Abby fix" as Tim calls NCIS.
          My addiction is "Law & Order" in all its incarnations. As long as there are the bazillions of reruns on at all time - and there are! - I'm happy.
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I also got hooked on "CSI" (the Las Vegas one only). George Eads (Nick) is a cutie and so is the guy who started in the lab and became a full CSI. I absolutely LOVED Laurence Fischburn in it.
            Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• For Lisa. So Once Upon a Time. Still feeling a little sympathetic to the Evil Queen/Mayor. And now Mr. Gold/Rumpelstiltskin too.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Evil Queen/Mayor - of course not! She's still totally unsympathetic - lest you forget, you can now do open heart surgery on Graham with a Dust Buster, so there's that. Speaking of which, did you get nervous as hell when she very lightly ran her fingers over Gretel's heart while she was complimenting her about how she admired her courage? I was like, "No no no no, not the kid!"

Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold - more sympathetic after his back story (Rumplestiltskin), but very intrigued by him (Mr. Gold).
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Yes I did (when she ran her fingers over Gretel's chest). Speaking of which, I really liked the actress who played Gretel. Much more so than the actor who played Hansel.

And yes, I do feel sympathetic towards the Evil Queen/Mayor. That look she gave when Hansel and Gretel's father talked about family? It's like she never really knew what that felt like. And that's what makes me feel sorry for her. AND hope she finds a way to redemption.

The ending shot from Sunday was more than a little curious. I wonder if it's someone that the Mayor is bringing in or if it's truly a stranger come to Storybrooke.
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                    Yes I did (when she ran her fingers over Gretel's chest).
                    This show, you can really tell that the creators of "LOST" have their fingers all over it. I mean, continuity is everything - if you didn't see the episode where she kills Graham, you'd have no idea why everyone freaked out when she ran her fingers over Gretel's chest.

Speaking of which, I really liked the actress who played Gretel. Much more so than the actor who played Hansel.
                    LOVED her! And I loved how Gretel was the brains of the outfit, and not just sitting around waiting for Hansel to take care of her. I mean, I know, in the original story, it's Gretel who saves Hansel by shoving the witch in the oven, but other than that, she's generally crying and weak, and Hansel has to take care of everything. This was a nice change. I honestly didn't even mind that Hansel was the weak link, I so enjoyed that spin on who's protecting who.

And yes, I do feel sympathetic towards the Evil Queen/Mayor. That look she gave when Hansel and Gretel's father talked about family? It's like she never really knew what that felt like. And that's what makes me feel sorry for her. AND hope she finds a way to redemption.
                    Okay then. When she "Bruce Lee's" your heart out of your chest, don't come crying to me. She's the Evil Queen - she's unredeemable. Irredeemable? I dunno. She's just bad, man!

The ending shot from Sunday was more than a little curious. I wonder if it's someone that the Mayor is bringing in or if it's truly a stranger come to Storybrooke.
                    I'm wondering too - I thought strangers couldn't go in and out of Storybrooke, with the exception of Emma, and Henry - both of whom are the child and the grandchild of residents of Fairytale Land, so there has to be something that has to do with their lineage. Which would mean he's somehow related to someone there. The guess at TWoP is that he may be the grown up baby of the miller's daughter who Rumplestiltskin tried to take. Or Rumplestilstkin's now grown son. There's something up with the box on the back of his motorcycle for sure!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                      Okay then. When she "Bruce Lee's" your heart out of your chest, don't come crying to me. She's the Evil Queen - she's unredeemable. Irredeemable? I dunno. She's just bad, man!
                      But we really don't know her back story yet. I have a feeling when we do....we'll feel sorry for her the same way we do about Mr. Gold/Rumpelstiltskin. Or maybe not. Time will tell.

Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                      I'm wondering too - I thought strangers couldn't go in and out of Storybrooke, with the exception of Emma, and Henry - both of whom are the child and the grandchild of residents of Fairytale Land. Which would mean he's somehow related to someone there. The guess at TWoP is that he may be the grown up baby of the miller's daughter who Rumplestiltskin tried to take. Or Rumplestilstkin's now grown son. There's something up with the box on the back of his motorcycle for sure!
                      I like the idea of it being Rumpelstiltskin's son. Hmmm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                        But we really don't know her back story yet. I have a feeling when we do....we'll feel sorry for her the same way we do about Mr. Gold/Rumpelstiltskin. Or maybe not. Time will tell.
                        I feel more sorry for Graham. And her horse. And her father. Etc., etc.

I like the idea of it being Rumpelstiltskin's son. Hmmm.
                        I'll tell you, the TWoP posters have waaaay too much time on their hands (you can tell it's the same posters from the "Lost" forums - they just go on and on and on), but they come up with some good, interesting ideas.

Comment

• I have a feeling Graham is going to be back. At least I hope so. That prime hunk of man needs to be front and center again.

Comment

• Holla!

Speaking of prime hunks of man - Papa Hansel & Gretel! The witch's gingerbread house didn't have ANYTHING on that yumminess!

Comment

• He pales in comparison to Graham/Huntsman and the Prince, but yeah Papa Hansel and Gretel was easy on the eyes. He wasn't too bad of an actor either. But Gretel? They need to find a way to have her be a regular recurring character. She was really, really good. She would be a good match with Henry too. I can DEFINITELY see the two of them doing stuff to uncover the mystery of Storybrooke.

Comment

• I guess I found Papa Hansel & Gretel hot because a) he's hot, and b) he's my age (he looks good for his age, too - he's actually older than me!). Graham and the prince are too young for my taste. I've officially crossed over into that age where younger guys aren't that interesting to me anymore!

Comment

Working...
                                X