X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahahahaha digger is so cute

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      Game of Thrones has way too many characters.
      Red. Wedding. Then get ready for the Purple Wedding.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        hahahahaha digger is so cute
        Yup. He's like a kitty. Game of Thrones made a lifelong fan of weddings.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
          Red. Wedding. Then get ready for the Purple Wedding.
          And trial by combat.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Caught last week's episode of The Leftovers. Really fucking enjoyed it. Nora is a great character. ALSO:
              Spoiler: last action hero 
            THE MOTHERFUCKING RIPPER
            showing up was great. I also dug the stuff with the black guy (can't remember his name at the moment), "To be perfectly honest I don't give a shit about you. You want to feel better or not?"
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• HELL ON WHEELS is kicking ass. There was a wild moment yesterday between Bohannen and the Swede that'll go down as one of the best moments of the entire show.

Great stuff.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/dgoDwquiwRM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

yep, totally sold.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The Spoils of Babylon is now on Netflix. YOU ALL NEED TO GO WATCH IT.

Comment

• just finished a rewatch of the second season of The 4400. Man, I wish this show would have been able to finish the story. Yeah there are some duds in the episodes we got, and yes sometimes it's a straight rip-off of The X-Files, but goddammit I love it. Jeffrey Combs is fucking great in this.

Comment

• playing catch up with The Strain. Just finished the third episode.
                        Spoiler: spoiluersz 
                      When Type O Negative's dick fell off and he turned to the camera
                      I lost my shit. All I could think of was Alan Rickman from Dogma.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        just finished a rewatch of the second season of The 4400. Man, I wish this show would have been able to finish the story. Yeah there are some duds in the episodes we got, and yes sometimes it's a straight rip-off of The X-Files, but goddammit I love it. Jeffrey Combs is fucking great in this.
                        Couple this one with Alphas and you, me = same.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Usually after "Rizzoli & Isles", I turn over the TV to Tim for whatever he wants to watch.

Lately, I've been catching the beginning part of "Perception" because the beginning lecture is quite interesting. So, I've tried watching a few episodes on demand. It's quite interesting. I like it because I don't always catch the twists and turns that lead the main character's mind to the culprit (mostly because he's crazy).
                          Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• BRB gonna watch Red Wedding reaction videos all afternoon. Holy shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              BRB gonna watch Red Wedding reaction videos all afternoon. Holy shit.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• One episode behind on The Leftovers, but I fucking loved last week's episode.

Nora is smoking hot, I wish that fridge would have stayed locked, and
                                  Spoiler: spoilers 
                                The stuff with the dad and the Nat Geo? Wat? I really hope that dude isn't legit crazy. I want some payoff because anytime he's on screen I'm totally hooked. Also, the stuff with Wayne where he's just setting up franchises with Asians, is proper fucked.

Glad this got another season.

Comment

Working...
                                X