No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure I dig the color palette. Don't ask me why.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Finished season one of Orphan Black. I am obsessed.

Comment

• I still can't get the wife to give ORPHAN BLACK a go. It's gonna be under duress, I think.

In the meantime, we finished S1 of ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK and started S2. I'm glad we stuck with it: S1 was OK, but S2 is off to an amazing start. Like, holy shit...why couldn't S1 have been this good?

So yeah, I'm totally on board with OITNB now.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Finished season one of Orphan Black. I am obsessed.
          Originally posted by Matt View Post
          I still can't get the wife to give ORPHAN BLACK a go. It's gonna be under duress, I think.

In the meantime, we finished S1 of ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK and started S2. I'm glad we stuck with it: S1 was OK, but S2 is off to an amazing start. Like, holy shit...why couldn't S1 have been this good?

So yeah, I'm totally on board with OITNB now.
          I love season 1 of Orange, and I just started 2. Great stuff so far.

And Orphan season 2 is next! 1 was ssssssssssoooooooooo good.

Also stated The Last Ship. Color me surprised by how good it is. It's not great, but as far as post-apocalypse show, I like.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Finished season one of Orphan Black. I am obsessed.
            Yeah, season two needs to be on Amazon Instant, like, yesterday.

Comment

• Ah shit I forgot you guys don't have it yet. YAY CANADIAN TV!

Speaking of which, will anyone of you assholes watch Continuum goddammit?

It's better than Orphan Black, though Orphan has Tatiana that completely demolishes, acting-wise.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Orphan Black aired here on BBC America but it was on while I was going through the first season. So now I'll have to blast through season two when it hits Amazon to be caught up for the third season.

Comment

• At this point Martin, even if we did watch Continuum we wouldn't admit it. It's just to damned funny seeing you praise it with no one acknowledging it.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• S2 of Orphan Black has been on Amazon for like a month now.

Comment

• Yeah, but not for free streaming.

Comment

• Yeah it is...We started ep1 last night before decided 6 episodes straight was enough.

Comment

• The Leftovers still has me on the line. Dug last week's episode. I was hoping for a viking funeral dammit.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Yeah it is...We started ep1 last night before decided 6 episodes straight was enough.
                            I don't see it as Prime-eligible on the app or on Amazon's site. Weird.

Comment

• It opened on the xbone amazon instant app for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                The Leftovers still has me on the line. Dug last week's episode. I was hoping for a viking funeral dammit.
                                Love that Kevin just chucked him like all "fuck this doll" and burnt off.

Comment

Working...
                                X