Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    Caroline's pajamas. Yeah. #2BrokeGirls
    YES. Girl's got some legs. The episode itself wasn't one of their better ones IMO.

Comment

• I agree. Stifler's Mom can be funny but seemed way out of place. I hope they don't make her a recurring character.

Comment

• I think she might be. If anything, she could give the cupcake business subplot a boost, and her character could be better than the rich girl Max babysits for, if developed properly.

Plus, I hope they hook her up with Han. Little fella needs some lovin'.

Comment

• soooo baddddd
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• HIMYM wasn't much better, Stripper Lily notwithstanding. Sorry, but that episode kind of drove home the fact there's not much gas left in the tank. Time for the mom to show up.

Comment

• True. That and her crazy boyfriend. And the fake credits.

Sadly, they're going for 1 or 2 seasons more....
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• If that's all they do, fine. But they have to start stepping things up already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  True. That and her crazy boyfriend. And the fake credits.

Sadly, they're going for 1 or 2 seasons more....
                  I really dug last night's HIMYM episode. The stuff with Barney and the credits, fake Lilly, the poker match, and FUCKING CHRIS ELLIOT.

Last week Face/Off started season 2 on the SYFY channel. Really dig this show and this season looks to have the FX work stepped up a notch.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm married. With daughters. So on Tuesday nights every GODDAMNED teevee in the house has been tuned to "Glee".

The music this week didn't suck. And fish lips dude got called on his lopsided nipples. Not enough Diana Agron in lingerie for my taste, but at least next week we get to see bitch Rachel turn down the damn boyfriend's half-assed proposal.

Really...the music hardly sucked at all this week. Honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by teledork View Post
                      I'm married. With daughters. So on Tuesday nights every GODDAMNED teevee in the house has been tuned to "Glee".

The music this week didn't suck. And fish lips dude got called on his lopsided nipples. Not enough Diana Agron in lingerie for my taste, but at least next week we get to see bitch Rachel turn down the damn boyfriend's half-assed proposal.

Really...the music hardly sucked at all this week. Honest.
                      The next time my wife makes me watch shitty sci fi I will do it quietly and think of you. Sorry to hear that bro.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Tuesday's my night on the television with "NCIS" and "NCIS: LA" I am sooooo addicted.
                        Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
                          Tuesday's my night on the television with "NCIS" and "NCIS: LA" I am sooooo addicted.
                          We do those and White Collar and Justified. So good.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Last summer I got hooked on "Rizzoli & Isles" and "Memphis Beat". I hope they come back.
                            Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
                              Last summer I got hooked on "Rizzoli & Isles" and "Memphis Beat". I hope they come back.
                              I have some bad news about the Beat. It was beaten with the Cancel Shillelagh.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                                I have some bad news about the Beat. It was beaten with the Cancel Shillelagh.
                                NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO/DarthVader

Comment

Working...
                                X