What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4:31 is fucking amazing as well.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Work it, Smoochie"? The fuck is she working? She's SIX!

Seriously, the folks involved with these beauty pageants, and the parents that put their kids through this shit, should be smacked upside the head. Repeatedly. With a baseball bat.

Comment

• DON'T YOU TALK BAD ABOUT THE COUPON QUEEN!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Her kid is pretty cute, especially the stuff with her belly. It's just too bad that she'll end up being just like her mother.

Comment

• And the cycle of pain continues...

Comment

• OK HOLY SHIT THAT LADY HAS ALL THE TOILET PAPERS!!!!!
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                OK HOLY SHIT THAT LADY HAS ALL THE TOILET PAPERS!!!!!
                And all the chins, too.
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Truth. And apparently perfectly OK with that since she's coaching her kid to show the judges her belly.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                    4:31 is fucking amazing as well.
                    PREEEEEMIUM MAYOOOONAISE

Comment

• Alcatraz is starting. Let's see how many seasons before this Lost's us.

Comment

• zzz
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Basically, soon as it turned out to be crime of the week I lost interest.

Comment

• Caroline's pajamas. Yeah. #2BrokeGirls

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Alcatraz is starting. Let's see how many seasons before this Lost's us.
                              Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                              zzz
                              Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Basically, soon as it turned out to be crime of the week I lost interest.
                              Maybe this one is "Lost-ing" us in reverse. I'll give it a couple eps to see as it wasn't terrible but it certainly didn't set my world on fire. Also had to watch the second part later as I did not want to miss Funkasaurus. Who was even better tonight than last week by the way.

Comment

• I'll give it another episode or two, solely on the fact Sarah Jones (white supremacist daughter from Sons of Anarchy) is drop dead gorgeous.

Comment

Working...
                                X