No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll tell you what I will be watching sometime in the next year.

Fucking NARCOS, man.

The Red Viper tries to take down Pablo Escobar, who is being played by Nascimiento from Elite Squad.

Jose Padhila is directing it.

Post-Robertcop, I still like JP and know he's a highly capable director of this sort of story and setting.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Just watched the first episode of the new season of Orange is the New Black and I like how they just hit the ground running. No extra bullshit. Love that Tank Girl is now in it.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• We watched the first ep last night. Really great. Alex is such a bitch, man.

Comment

• Just finished Orange Season 2 power watch. The ending to this season is just so much more satisfying than Season 1.

That's how good it is.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I just started the second episode. First episode was good but I wasn't feeling it 100%. Need more Lori Petty.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              I just started the second episode. First episode was good but I wasn't feeling it 100%. Need more Lori Petty.
                Spoiler: spoilers 

She's only in the Chicago segments. Once Piper is out, she's gone.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• gotdamn that Latino chick is nuts.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  gotdamn all Latino chicks is nuts.
                  Repaired

Comment

fuck yeah to this week's Fargo. This show just keeps getting more and more amazing.

Billy Bob's rampage was fantastic.
                    Billy Bob's been great from the off, but Lester has become so fucking awesome now that I want him to get away with it. Unfortunately, with lovebirds Gus 'Pryzbylewski' Grimley and Molly Solverson on his case, can't see that happening. Martin Freeman is fucking incredible in everything these days, though, no?
                    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• This week's Fargo was amazing. Loved the
                        Spoiler: spoilers 
                      time jump and loved the ending shot with Lester and Billy Bob.

And yes Ben, Martin is killing it lately.

Comment

• 6 episodes into Orange. Really fucking enjoying this season.

Comment

• FARGO has been flawless, and the last episode was more flawlesser. Great stuff, and watching Lester transform himself has been an absolute riot.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

6 episodes into Orange. Really fucking enjoying this season.

Have you hit the episode with the German chick's tits yet? I don't know why I'm so hung up on them, but damn if I'm not in fucking awe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                              Have you hit the episode with the German chick's tits yet? I don't know why I'm so hung up on them, but damn if I'm not in fucking awe.
                              It will never reach such incredible heights again. They deserve a standing ovation. I would slaughter the Reich for that ginger ass.

Comment

• I still want to know what Poussey did to end up in jail. Good thing her dad was there.

Comment

Working...
                                X