What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
    "Longmire" is back soon. Can't wait to see how last season gets resolved.
    YOU. ME. SAME
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
      "Longmire" is back soon. Can't wait to see how last season gets resolved.
      Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      YOU. ME. SAME
      Oh, hell yes! Been chompin' at the bit for Longmire to start up again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        Same here, dude. It should be so much better than this.
        Episode 2 is the goods. Any issue I had with the pilot is completely gone. When it ended, the wife and I looked at each other and were like 'yeah, this just became essential viewing.'
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Oh geez, Marilyn Manson is going to be on the last season of Sons of Anarchy as a neo-nazi prison guy.

Comment

• Finally. Good news today.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              Episode 2 is the goods. Any issue I had with the pilot is completely gone. When it ended, the wife and I looked at each other and were like 'yeah, this just became essential viewing.'
              Gooooooooooood to know.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Powered through episodes 2 & 3 of Penny Dreadful. I enjoyed the pilot, but these two episodes... DAMN. Shit's gotten really real, folks! The seance with Eva Green and Timothy Dalton, Proteus (sniff), Caliban, and where some of this stuff is leading to... Officially in for the long haul on this show.

And it comes on right after Game of Thrones! ROCK!

Comment

• what's the gist of the show? I value my time and energy.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Neville Sinclair somehow survived the Hollywoodland sign fiasco, traveled back in time to set up shop in Victorian London, became an adventurer, and lost his daughter to vampires (which along with all of the other gothic monsters exist) and wants her back.

It's like Taken, but not at all, because the show would be over in five minutes.

Instead, he hires Eva Green's crazy ass (she's a medium/clairvoyant/Chris Walken in that Dead Zone spoof on SNL), Frankenstein, and Josh Hartnett to help him out. He also has a sassy black manservant who don't need no man who has badass African tribal scars.

That's about it.

Oh, and there's an Egyptologist Frenchman who is the Ruby Rhod of the ensemble. His shit is ridiculous.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• interest peaked.

Comment

• I will say this, episode 1 is very very flat. You will EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH all over it. Fortunately, it picks up large amounts of steam in the second and the ending to that ep will make ya want to watch the third immediately.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• duly noted

Comment

• Also has Billie Piper as an Irish prostitute with consumption!

And, like Russ said, Ruby Rhod!

Plus mentions of Jack The Ripper, werewolves, possible appearances from a mummy (lots of Egyptian Book of the Dead stuff on display, so...).

Scenery and costumes are terrific, pacing's pretty good and the story's not stagnating. Also, I think the season's only 8 episodes, so if anything, it's a nice diversion while watching your other shows.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              interest peaked.

Comment

• I think he meant piqued.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X