• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love the Russian pitcher.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• OMG Kenny's mom!

Comment

• Eastbound is the gift that keeps on giving.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Been catching up with Penny Dreadful.

The pilot was a little shaky, but the final scene was pretty amazing.

Then Eva Green kinda sorta went insane on camera ("possessed during a seance" my ass) and it was the most entertaining sequence I've seen on a TV show in a while. She acted her dick off.

And then the final scene of that episode was glorious.

It's a weird world they're establishing, and some of it is clunky (Dorian Gray), but it scratches an itch that others can't or lack the necessary peculiarities to bring it to light.

Even Josh "More Boring Than Boring" Hartnett isn't all that bad, which is weird to see written out.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I've heard it's the goods and I love Eva Green. need to get into it.

Comment

• Trying to work up the enthusiasm to watch episode 2 of PENNY DREADFUL. The first one really didn't grab me.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Felt the same way, Matt.

Then I watched the second one.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Good to know - I DVR'ed episodes 2 & 3 and have yet to watch 'em. Don't know why, as thematically, the show's in my wheelhouse.

Comment

• fuck yeahhhh Master Chef is back. I'm a sucker for this show and it signals that summer is here. yayyyyyyy.

Graham looks like Ceej now. Big dudes losing weight is always a tad creepy.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Drew Carey is no longer Drew Carey.

Imagine what John Candy would look like as a skinny dude.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• or Chris Farley...it's the faces that freak me out. Skinny Carey is fucking horrific. His face is all gaunt and shit.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                          Felt the same way, Matt.

Then I watched the second one.
                          So it's worth my time? cause I LOOOOOOVE Eva Green. And I like Dalton.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            Trying to work up the enthusiasm to watch episode 2 of PENNY DREADFUL. The first one really didn't grab me.
                            Same here, dude. It should be so much better than this.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• "Longmire" is back soon. Can't wait to see how last season gets resolved.
                              Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Whoa, one of the Duggar girls just gave her arranged marriage guy a front-hug! WHORE ALERT!

Comment

Working...
                                X