What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    They're waiting to spring Carradine on someone, right? Maybe the hit men?
    That's what I'm thinking. He's gonna go Wild Bill on someone before this is over, and I think that it's gonna be on those hitmen as well.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      I thought that no matter what if there is a bullet or a gun involved at the hospital that the police are notified?
      Standard policy everywhere but understaffed free clinics and secondary medical stations. But, they usually have to be trained to take care of such matters.

Gone are the days of going to a rural vet and getting patched up. That's actually why most Vets can't buy high doses of pain reliever anymore.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Too many Nick Stahls out there.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

The stuff with the two hitmen in the diner was awesome. I love their interactions.
          Finally clicked with me that the deaf one is the grown son in There Will Be Blood.

Comment

• The Gotham cast is fucking great, and there's definitely an interesting story to tell about the city and why all these crazy fucks gravitate to it...but I don't think this show is gonna be it.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/uPE2oBnzROY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Okay, I'll give that a go.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Well that looks really good.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    The Gotham cast is fucking great, and there's definitely an interesting story to tell about the city and why all these crazy fucks gravitate to it...but I don't think this show is gonna be it.
                    It needs to be Gotham Central, not some goofy prequel whose entire gimmick is "HEY, this kid is gonna be Batman! And all these shady peeps over here are going to be super villains someday!"

Comment

• Which is why Gotham is set up to fail. By being a cabal of dickbutts and shoehorning the Wayne and Kyle shit into something that's trying to break from the other DC TV mold it holds little to no appeal. The trailers look so incredibly laughable and hacky.

Donal Logue can never catch a fucking break, man.
                      Last edited by Captain Russ; 05-11-2014, 07:10 PM.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                        Which is why Gotham is set up to fail. By being a cabal of dickbutts and shoehorning the Wayne and Kyle shit into something that's trying to break from the other DC TV mold it holds little to no appeal. The trailers look so incredibly laughable and hacky.

Donal Logue can never catch a fucking break, man.
                        He had a damn good run on Vikings but then.......... Also he's kind of killing it on SVU so he's getting them paychecks at least.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yeah, the trailer was fucking ass. And I fully agree with grave. I see absolutely no appeal in Gotham at all. Even with Logue in it.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I miss terriers though. :-(

Comment

Yeah, the trailer was fucking ass. And I fully agree with grave. I see absolutely no appeal in Gotham at all. Even with Logue in it.
                              That. I'll gladly ignore the shit out of Gotham.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                                I miss terriers though. :-(
                                Yeah
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X