No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And I'd say 'you're very welcome' to him if he were here.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      And I'd say 'you're very welcome' to him if he were here.
      He's here in Spirit.

Show still sucks.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Yeah, I haven't watched since season two but I was pretty entertained by the 24 premiere. The cheeseburger analogy is good because, just like a Wendy's or McDumpsters, you know exactly what you're going to get.

Comment

• We're gonna agree to disagree on that one, Troy. No big deal.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            I wondered how long it would take someone to piece this together about Fargo.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/05/...-not-a-remake/
            I WAS SORTA RIGHT! I mentioned that to Lesley last night when we watched it. I couldn't fucking place the snow scraper but I said something jokingly like "Watch, he got the loot from Steve Buscemi"
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              We're gonna agree to disagree on that one, Troy. No big deal.
              It's Television, it never matters.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                I wondered how long it would take someone to piece this together about Fargo.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/05/...-not-a-remake/
                That's pretty goddamn great. I haven't seen the movie in years, so I just thought the snow scraper painting was the beginning of some weird Twin Peaks vibe.

Comment

• Yeah, that sequel info is awesome. Didn't catch that at all.

Comment

• New season of Small Town Security.

"How bad do you want this meatball?"

Diesel with the sex look for the win haha.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• There's a girl with some kind of pooping/farting disease on Grey's Anatomy! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Comment

• Fargo this week was fucking excellent. Billy's MN accent was a thing of fucking beauty. Also glad they confirmed the suspicions from last week.

Also awesome ending. But fuckkkkkk how bad must Lester's hand smell at this point?

Comment

• Yeah, Lester's gonna lose that hand to gangrene.

Agreed: this was an excellent episode all around. The entire show has been absolutely flawless to this point.

Comment

• The stuff with the two hitmen in the diner was awesome. I love their interactions.

Comment

• Solverson is great. I think I like her more than McDormand's deputy from the movie. And at this point I don't understand why Lester doesn't either dig the buckshot out himself or use an excuse at the hospital. Hell, go to the next town over or something. The only person who suspects him is Solverson anyway.

They're waiting to spring Carradine on someone, right? Maybe the hit men?

Comment

• I thought that no matter what if there is a bullet or a gun involved at the hospital that the police are notified?

Comment

Working...
                                X