What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russ is on FB?

And yeah, Jamie and the troll wife of Jake is funny.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Some days I forget neckbeard ever existed.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Jamie's thread about Michael Fassbender on FB.
        Heheheheh
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Rewatching the second season of Small Town Security on Netflix. I fucking love this show. So much.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Silicon Valley episode 3. Fucknig love this show. The reveal of what the deal was with the Burger King stuff was fucking amazing.

Really enjoying this.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• HBO is coming to Amazon Prime so soon I'll be watching all the great (and probably not so great ) stuff I've missed out on.

Comment

• My wife is watching the Duggar show right now and it is flat out horrifying the way the adults insinuate themselves into relationships of the kids. Like I guess there's not dating, they have "courting" and you have to apply like a job interview to the parents so they can sign off on it. And once that happens apparently they just tell the daughter "so he wants to court you and we said yes so congratulations!" Is one of the tenets of the Quiverfull cult to have arranged marriages?

What the fuck, man?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  HBO is coming to Amazon Prime so soon I'll be watching all the great (and probably not so great ) stuff I've missed out on.
                  But not everything. Which is DUMB. I was so excited to be able to ditch some cable fees.

Comment

• Yeah, that part sucks. It sounds like they don't have rights to all their old shows. I'd love to run through "Dream On" again.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      Yeah, that part sucks. It sounds like they don't have rights to all their old shows. I'd love to run through "Dream On" again.
                      It's not even old shit. No Game of Thrones or a bunch of other "newer" things.

Comment

• FARGO is shaping up to win all of the Emmy awards next year. It's pretty much flawless.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Checked out the 4th episode of The 100 last night. Really liking where this is headed. Charlotte's scene was kind of hardcore.

Comment

• JUMP AWAY!

I'm at episode 6. It's ok. I'm watching season 1 for sure.

Comment

• The wife is in on 100. I haven't seen enough to decide. Vikings is rocking my shit though. Zero fucks given I absolutely love it. If we have anymore kids and it's a dudebro, totes might name him Ragnar.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I liked season 1. Will have to watch season 2.

Comment

Working...
                                X