No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah. Watched episode 3. it's ok. The 3rd episode was actually really fun. Might finish this.

So Robby Rob... how's Continuum?
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• we actually just talked about it last night. It's added to our list. We just need to catch up on the 5 episodes of the Following on our DVR before we hit. We dug the first half of the first season when we were trying to watch it live and I know you dig on it pretty hard. The internet seems to have good words about it as well.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Man, I have zero inspiration for season 2 of The Following. I mean, is it still uber retarded coming that eveybody is a secret serial killer?

Comment

• And by episode 3, I meant The 100. It's getting interesting.

Comment

• It displeases me to say this but I have dvr anxiety. Currently my Hopper is about 73% full with 460 recordings. 240 series/specials, 90 sports, 73 education, 53 movies, 3 news, 1 music/arts. I'm never going to watch it all. Even if I watched and scanned 24/7 it would probably take a week. I need to stop thinking of it as a chore. It's supposed to be entertainment and I'm wasting energy thinking about the best strategy to watch and calculating importance.

First world problems man. Meanwhile in Ukraine...

Comment

• haha, we were in the same boat. I got drunk and deleted 90% of it. If I was going to watch it, that shit would have been watched.

DELETE IT MAN. DELETE IT ALL.

Side note: just finished the 3rd episode of The 100. Niceeeee.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Man, the hard drives in the hopper must be huge. If I get close to 20 hours of HD content and my DVR will be almost full.

Comment

• You guys and your DVR's sound like me with netflix. I am the onion piece on the browsing only plan.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Jen's better with the DVR than I am. If she DVR's something, it's gonna get watched within a day or so. Me? I'll let stuff sit for weeks.

Comment

• Fargo. Fucking awesome. So fucking good. Freeman is great as Nygaard but Billy Bob is my favorite so far. Him fucking with the kid "Go piss in the gas tank" was hilarious.

What's up with Carradine's character?

Spoiler: spoilers 
                      is he the head of some assassin ring or something?

I feel as if I missed something in regards to that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Fargo. Fucking awesome. So fucking good. Freeman is great as Nygaard but Billy Bob is my favorite so far. Him fucking with the kid "Go piss in the gas tank" was hilarious.

What's up with Carradine's character?

Spoiler: spoilers 
                        is he the head of some assassin ring or something?

I feel as if I missed something in regards to that.
                        I'm glad that others are enjoying it. I wasn't expecting much, but the first two episodes are fucking tits.

Plus, it's nice to see that Dennis Reynolds is going to have a career after Sunny ends.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• The lady cop is fanfuckingtastic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            The lady cop is fanfuckingtastic.
                            It's the first show that I got a review disc for (since Archer) that my wife is pissed that there aren't more episodes for her to watch.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Can't wait to watch it tonight.

Comment

• DVR'd this. Can't wait to watch it.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X