No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm definitely going to keep with it. I don't agree with everything that's happening in the story but I'm really enjoying the performances. Spacey is a good vindictive asshole.

Comment

• Like 5 or 6 episodes into S2. Holy fuck. I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate the FBI/cyber-terror storyline, but at least the hacker is one of the McPoyles.

Comment

• Almost done with Raising Hope's 4th season. One of the better sitcoms out there. I fucking love Martha Plimpton so much.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Like 5 or 6 episodes into S2. Holy fuck. I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate the FBI/cyber-terror storyline, but at least the hacker is one of the McPoyles.
          Ruff! Ruff ruff!

Yeah, I didn't care for that storyline too much either. Good news is, you're almost done with it.

Just you wait until episode 11 hits. MEACHAM!!!!!
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Almost done with Raising Hope's 4th season. One of the better sitcoms out there. I fucking love Martha Plimpton so much.
            She's great when she guest stars on THE GOOD WIFE, which is usually once a season.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post

Just you wait until episode 11 hits. MEACHAM!!!!!
              Got spoiled on that. Fucking stupid. I'm far enough along that the cyberterror story is finished. I'm really not enjoying this season as much as S1, the big event in the first episode was so fucking dumb. The first season was at least somewhat believable.

Comment

• HoC is kinda like 24 on the 'believability' factor. I loved 24, though.

Comment

• Political 24 is a good way to describe this show.

Comment

• Finished it tonight. Pretty awesome ending and final shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      Political 24 is a good way to describe this show.
                      SOLD
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        Political 24 is a good way to describe this show.
                        Which is exactly why I wasn't a fan. This show did nothing for me.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          Which is exactly why I wasn't a fan. This show did nothing for me.
                          Yeah, I am enjoying it less and less as S2 goes on.

Comment

• WHAAAT the fuck with the first ep of season 2. I guess I shouldn't be surprised based on what happened a couple episodes prior but holy shit. Do not get in the way of Francis Underwood.

Comment

• Finished House of Cards S2. I didn't like about 85% of it. The ending is inevitable, and makes me interested for S3 because it has to get better, right?

Comment

• Helix

I had high hope, but so far it's fucking MEH. I love Rocketeer, and Sanada, but goddammit is this shit average. It's potential is through the roof, and the entire things feels like a big wasted opportunity. I'll finish this season, but fuuuuuuuuuck.

Almost Human

Surprisingly good, despite FOX killing it it as usual (out of order episode). Urban and Ealy are excellent, but I'm afraid this will be cancelled as FOX loves to waste everyones time and their money.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X