No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know I've a penchant for negative or overly critical views, but I think Fred Armisen is the luckiest dude in comedy. How does such an unfunny guy get so much work?
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Sold his soul?

I dunno, but I've really come around on the guy. I fucking love Portlandia now. I FEEL SO DIRTY.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Portlandia is hilarious, but I don't know anything else about the dude.

Comment

• YOU SICKEN ME

(Nah, just kidding. Bortlandia just never really clicked with me.)
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Ay dios mio! Eying jus'keedeeng."

Comment

• Once again I find myself in agreement with Russ. I think the only thing I've liked Armisen do is that drum battle with ?uestlove. And, hey, that's music-related so maybe this is good news!

Comment

• Armisen is the anti-funny imho.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post

"Ay dios mio! Eying jus'keedeeng."
                  That will always make me laugh. As does his Lawrence Welk. But this is my favorite bit with Fred:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/UOXsmNhvPEU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Broad City is fucking killing it. I wish there were more people talking about it. The two leads are fucking hilarious. Last night Trevor from GTAV showed up. That dude needs to get some fucking film roles. He's amazing.

Comment

• Only 2 episodes left of ROME. It's great, but seeing all of these major events getting skipped over is kinda frustrating. Hell, the last episode ended with Marc Antony meeting Cleopatra in Alexandria. You'd think that what follows would fill up an entire season on the show, but instead...it's the FF version.

Disappointing.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I know. It's like a big tease of what could have been had it got another season.

Rome got killed to clear some mullah for Game of Thrones, so at leasit it was a worthy sacrifice.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Finished ROME.

It's weird...the last two episodes felt like an entire season of the show. I mean, they covered the entirety of the Mark Antony/Cleopatra storyline in two effing episodes. It was great stuff, but I really wish that the story had been able to breathe. Alas.
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Man, King of the Nerds is the best fucking television right now. Sorry True Detective. This shit is INTENSE. Zack the cringiest person ever just keeps kicking ass much to everyone's chagrin. IT's amazing. He has to be an Andy Kaufman type because I still refuse to believe someone like this exists.

Comment

• Keep on shining you crazy diamond.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                Man, King of the Nerds is the best fucking television right now. Sorry True Detective. This shit is INTENSE. Zack the cringiest person ever just keeps kicking ass much to everyone's chagrin. IT's amazing. He has to be an Andy Kaufman type because I still refuse to believe someone like this exists.
                                Rob...I luh u bruh. But get back in the fucking shed.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X