No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hannibal is on Amazon Instant, so I started to watch it again. That episode they didn't air on TV? Holy shit.

Comment

• is that the one with Molly Shannon?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        is that the one with Molly Shannon?
        Yup. They had her looking roooooooooooough.

Comment

• Ooh, it's on there?! I know what I'm doing later.

I finished the first season of Veronica Mars last night. It dips into UPN/CW teen melodrama on occasion but is overall really good, especially Kristen Bell. I've seen more fervent fan bases support lesser shows so I can see why the movie Kickstarter got backed.

Comment

• King of the Nerds new season is full of cringe. And I love it. Also lulz to Randall's friend Xander who is on the show. His big "nerd" thing as far as I can tell is that he's a gay dude who can speak Japanese. And he also "acts". But Zack is the MVP. He had an epic meltdown last night. So good.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              Hannibal is on Amazon Instant, so I started to watch it again. That episode they didn't air on TV? Holy shit.
              This show is like something outta Sarah Marshall.

Stylish though.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Rewatched Season 4 of Arrested Development. The stuff with Gob and Tony Wonder is still so fucking amazing as is the Fantastic 4 stuff with Bamford and Cross.

Comment

• seriously, so good.

Comment

• Bill Nye slapping Ken Ham's shit down live right now. It's good stuff.

Comment

• So, Sleepy Hollow's season 1 is over.

fucking laughed at the Facebook bash:

"How is it you have 500 friends? I only had seven close companions, and four of them died. Those were good odds."

Superb ending. Those 13 episodes flew by. That lead actor fukcing owned, as well as the female lead. They have a good chemistry.

So many good actors. John Noble. Clancy fucking Brown. John Cho.

And the mythology was super cool. Can't wait for season 2*.

*had you told me last year I'd say that about Sleepy Hollow, I would have slapped you right now
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Finished S1 of ROME last night. Holy shit, Titus...that gladiator brawl in ep 11 was amazing. Al Swearengen is my fav character ever, but Titus is getting up there.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Titus is WAY up there for me as well. Might have to stay in Saturday and watch it again.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Titus is WAY up there for me as well. Might have to stay in Saturday and watch it again.
                            Had it on blu for a few years. Didn't get too far. Must complete the re-watch!
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Bill Nye slapping Ken Ham's shit down live right now. It's good stuff.
                              This debate was very interesting. Even though I think Ham is completely off base*, I appreciated that Nye was respectful through the whole thing while still trying to push Ham to answer the big question and back up his ideas with facts.

*The Bible is not a science textbook.

Comment

• The debate wasn't really a debate as Ham's response 99% of the time was "BILL THERE IS THIS BOOK...." But I did like how Nye responded to the questions and didn't go on the attack.

Comment

Working...
                                X