No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• watched the third episode of Helix. I'm on board now.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Wait, how? I mean, only the first has aired here.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• the first three episodes were on demand.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• and the pilot was episodes 1 and 2 according to the info on the tv.

Comment

• Aaaaaaaaah.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Well if Donal Logue is really Gordon in the Gotham High show then it's gonna be better than it should be, but only last one season.

Comment

• I don't want to watch the trailer but the promo shit and bit of news from the TCAs sounds awesome. Can't wait for the premiere.

http://www.slashfilm.com/hannibal-se...-an-appetizer/

Comment

• cannot wait for the new season.

Comment

• Ugh Mads just gimme some butt babies already

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Well if Donal Logue is really Gordon in the Gotham High show then it's gonna be better than it should be, but only last one season.

He's not Gordon. He's Bullock.

Comment

• The Following is back with the hot pixie chick, CRAZY twins, and Kenny Wangler! The premiere was pretty good although I'm surprised they're sticking with the same cult. I thought they would jump from one weird group to another each season but they employed the lamest of all excuses with Joe's "death".

Comment

• Finished off DEADWOOD last night. It's positively criminal that it ended that way, dammit.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• In the words of Bad Boys 2 "That's that bullshit."

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              The Following is back with the hot pixie chick, CRAZY twins, and Kenny Wangler! The premiere was pretty good although I'm surprised they're sticking with the same cult. I thought they would jump from one weird group to another each season but they employed the lamest of all excuses with Joe's "death".

Fuck, didn't know this was on. Dammit.

Comment

• It was on after the footballing competition on Sunday. Regularly starts next Monday with a two hour thing. I'm not sure if the first hour will be a replay of the premiere but it should be on fox's website by now.

Comment

Working...
                                X