No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THERE IT IS. We couldn't figure out where we knew him from.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
      Watching the newest NCIS episode. One of Gibbs' former girlfriends has reappeared, Lt. Colonel Mann.
      Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
      Looks like they're going to kill off McGee's girlfriend, Delilah.

I liked her & so did Abby.
      I'll have to catch up on this using on demand this weekend.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
        I'll have to catch up on this using on demand this weekend.
        Do. The new girl on the team is interesting.

It's taken a while for Abby to warm up to McGee's new girl, but she has. Delilah & McGee are cute together but not cutsie.
        Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• I saw a few eps with new lady. Blonde hair Brown eyebrows is distracting, but character wise there is some interesting stuff there.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I don't think the character (maybe the actress) is a natural blonde. That is a bad dye job for sure. The stylist forgot to dye the brows.

However, you are right, she is an interesting character. She comes across as a cross between Gibbs, McGee & Ziva.

She's had some badass moments, including a recent explosion.
            Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Rad. Worst thing about my job. All the damned interrupting of my shows!!!

Comment

• Spoils of Babylon is on tonight on IFC. Cannot wait.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• holy shit. The Spoils of Babylon was fucking hilarious. Tobey fucking MURDERED IT in the first two episodes.

Kilmer was pretty funny too. I liked the stuff with Will in the beginning/ends. His wine glasses were great.

Comment

• What is that? Never heard of it.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TkGEg4evHMY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• it's fucking amazing.

Comment

• Helix. The new show by by Ron Moore on Sci-Fi. Stars The Rocketeer as a scientist stuck in an outpost with a crazy virus that is part The Thing and the alien from the X-Files.

Watched the first two episodes. Not bad, but needs to have something to completely hook me in. The monkeys were a nice touch.

Comment

• Haven't watched it yet.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Lesley really enjoyed it, but nothing really happened in the first two episodes. But my love for Billy Campbell means I'll stick with it for a few more episodes to see where it goes.

Comment

• I'm watching it out of sci-fi, Billy Campbell and horror.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X