What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terriers.

Smart writing, great chemistry between the leads, and just a fanfuckingtastic approach to the private detective genre.

Of course it only got one season.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Raising hope is the goods, Terriers was sooooooo good, Dillahunt, Olyphant team up YESPLEASE!
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Kolchak.

Darren McGavin has one of the best voices for hardboiled narration. The show, which I've always heard about but never viewed, is this interesting blend of private eye tropes and the supernatural. And it's much funnier than I've heard mentioned.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Anywhere I can watch Orphan Black over vacation that isn't torrent?

Comment

• Community Season 5 pilot. Dan Harmon was sorely missed on this show.

Spot fucking on. Plus, you can tell he hated everything that was done when he wasn't in control.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I only watched one and a half episodes of S4.

Comment

• It's dark as fuck and it takes every moment it can get to shit on Season 4.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• So if we skipped S4 are we gonna miss a bunch of jokes?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    So if we skipped S4 are we gonna miss a bunch of jokes?
                    They explain away most of S4 as a gas leak producing mass delusions.

Also, the group table gets destroyed by fire.

Comment

• I lost interest in this show like midway through season 3. Much like 30 Rock.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Anywhere I can watch Orphan Black over vacation that isn't torrent?
                        I really tried to get into this show but couldn't do it. I could barely make it through one episode. I'm obviously missing something.

I tried Arrow because of Rob and I thought the pilot was surprisingly entertaining. Maybe because, like Rob, I don't know anything about the character other than his name is Ollie.

Comment

• yeah man. I'm still digging it. Like Anderson said, if they could dial back some of the WB melodrama it would be much more awesome, but even that stuff doesn't bother me because that allows Lesley to enjoy it too.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• the island stuff is legit.

Comment

• Futurescape hosted by James Woods. This show is the goods.

https://www.youtube.com/show/futurescape
                              Last edited by PHEDG; 12-21-2013, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Anywhere I can watch Orphan Black over vacation that isn't torrent?
                                No clue, but have fun. Orphan Black is SO GOOOOOOOOOOD. The actress delivers bar none the best performances of the last few years.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X