No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since I too hated Smallville, I might give this a shot....
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Still digging it. About half way through the first season. I really like the guy they picked to play Oliver. He's doing a really good job so far.

Loving the stuff on the island.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The kicker is that they're not fucking with the origin at all. They're using Green Arrow: Year One as the crux of Ollie's flashbacks.

However, what fucking hurts the show is the pacing and the forced WB melodrama bullshit. Chop that shit out of there and you've got one of the best live-action comics shows ever. I have a feeling it will come to that and it when it does, watch out.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• yeah I can see that in regards to the melodrama stuff but it doesn't bother me all that much. I feel as if that helps keep Lesley interested a tad more. Side note: I now only play as Arrow (thanks for the free DLC Super special edition!)when playing Injustice because he's so badass.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Season 8 of Always Sunny is now on instant. Wooo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
              The kicker is that they're not fucking with the origin at all. They're using Green Arrow: Year One as the crux of Ollie's flashbacks.
              This is also why I love it. I have no preconceptions of the character nor do I know anything about him. So I'm not constantly one step ahead of the show. It makes the reveals work much better for me.

Comment

• Green Arrow spent 2/3rds of his comic life as runner-up to Batman. Ever since Mike Grell introduced Shado and the Longbow Hunters, the character has been finding his way.

If the show goes on long enough, Ollie will eventually become mayor.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Man, I forgot how fucking great the Maureen Pondersoa Wedding Massacre episode is.

Comment

• Decided to check out Raising Hope on instant. Digging it. A whole bunch.

Comment

• Yup, it's really good, and has moments of greatness.

Comment

• I think we never gave it a chance because Lesley cannot stand Dillahunt. I on the other hand have dug him since he showed up in The 4400.

Plus I've always had a thing for Plympton.

Comment

• wtffffffffffffffff Dillahunt is GOAT! Him and The Olyphant need a buddy cop show when Justified is over.

Comment

• she doesn;t like his face.

Comment

• My condolences on your impending divorce, Rob.

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              wtffffffffffffffff Dillahunt is GOAT! Him and The Olyphant need a buddy cop show when Justified is over.
                              Oh hell yes.

Comment

• so yeah, made Lesley watch the pilot episode of Raising Hope last night just so I wouldn't feel guilty about watching it at work. Turns out she loved it and we watched 6 episodes.

Comment

Working...
                                X