No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think they're introducing the new character on NCIS within the next two weeks.
    Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Totally will watch that David Blaine special Jeff. I like his actual magic stuff (we all know I'm a sucker for magic), just can't stand the stupid boring endurance stuff.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• New NCIS tonight. They're introducing the new girl tonight. The one who takes Ziva's spot on the team. The little I've seen of her in the previews and commercials makes her look interesting and that she might keep McGee and DiNozzo on their toes.

Comment

• Almost Human was the goods.

Anyone tried Sleepy Hollow? Reviews are good, and I'm looking to replace Grimm.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I like Sleepy Hollow. It's not high art but I'd put it WAY above Grimm
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Cool.

Grimm just was bland as fuck. Glad I DVR'ed Hollow then.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Hollow is pretty solid. I'll say more once you've watched a bit.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Checked out the first episode of Arrow. Actually really fucking liked it. Guess the nerds were right.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• he used to be one of my favorite characters as a kid and the quality of the pilot was much fucking better than Smallville. It also helps that Ruby from Supernatural is in it.

Comment

• No new NCIS tonight.

They're running "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" instead.

Guess I'll watch instead of DVR "Marvel's Agents of Shield" for a change.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        he used to be one of my favorite characters as a kid and the quality of the pilot was much fucking better than Smallville. It also helps that Ruby from Supernatural is in it.
                        The hot Ruby?
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• if you consider the blonde one the hot one(Katie Cassidy for the fucking win), then yes.

Seriously, we watched like 4 eps of this in a r ow last night. I'm really fucking digging it. It also helps that I don't know much about the character besides the fact he has cool arrows so I have no idea if they're fucking with the origin or anything. But I'm totally addicted.

Comment

• also the rumors of DC introducing characters in this show that may possibly show up in future movies is neat. It's why I got into Supernatural to begin with. They were going to bring Jason Voorhees into it during season 3 so I said fuck it and power watched the first season and I was hooked. Then when Jason didn't end up happening it didn't matter because the show was aces.

That's how I'm currently feeling about this show. If shit ends up crossing over then awesome, but if not I still dig it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              if you consider the blonde one the hot one(Katie Cassidy for the fucking win), then yes.
                              I do. This bodes well for me.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I dunno man, I'm not sure why this show clicks for me but it does. I could not fucking STAND Smallville which is why I didn't give this show a chance. I was dumb.

Comment

Working...
                                X