No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy crap, you guys, how good is the second season of Justified? Wow. So good that even Jeremy Davies finally gave a good performance. A++ would watch again.

Comment

• second season is probably my favorite so far.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I know there's not much love for him here but Chris Hardwick's new show, @midnight, is hilarious. Mostly because they have a great rotation of comedians.

Comment

• I like it, but Tim doesn't. I like Hardwick's other show on BBC America..."The Nerdist".
          Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Hardwick doesn't bother me terribly bad, but I do find it hilarious that his dad is a hall of fame bowler.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I was cracking up last night, watching this. Kerry Washington did a superb job hosting.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.nbc.com/assets/video/widget/widget.html?vid=n42654" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Comment

• Helix from Ron Moore looks like it could be decent.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/oIthI2sKfu4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• So Hello Ladies is probably one of my new favorite shows of the season. This week's was fucking amazing. Merchant sells the hell outta the show and I love Mooney but the true heart of it is Nate Torrence. The last scene was fucking heartbreaking.

Comment

• Not sure if there are any fans of THE GOOD WIFE here, but this season has been incredible so far. The fifth episode, 'Hitting the Fan', is right up there with the best of the BB episodes in terms of quality.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Doen with Breaking Bad Season 4.

Wow. Just wow. Way up there with the Wire. The season DID start slow, but those last 5-6 episodes were fucking AMAZING.

Hopefully season 5 doesn't disappoint.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• It does not.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Hold on to your butt, Martin. You're in for quite a ride.

Comment

• Oh hey, Rob, Baltar showed up on Key & Peele this week as Shakespeare.

Comment

• oh shit. I need to see that.

Comment

• I will be watching this next Tuesday.

<iframe id="kaltura_player_1384292007" style="border: 0px solid #ffffff;" src="http://cdnapi.kaltura.com/index.php/extwidget/embedIframe/entry_id/0_luhcg7nr/widget_id/_483511/uiconf_id/5590821?referer=http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/david-blaine-stumps-stars-special-20861332&flashvars[autoPlay]=false&addThis.playerSize=392x221&freeWheel.siteSe ctionId=nws_offsite&closedCaptionActive=false&" height="221" width="392">Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.</iframe>

Comment

Working...
                                X