No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, done with Supernatural season 6. So fucking great, despite all the doubts I had.

Spoiler:  

Castiel is God? Nice twist. I want more Lovecraft.

So, next up: Homeland, Dexter (is it any better this year???) and Sherlock.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I still need to watch Supernatural seasons 5 and 6. We've been slacking.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• This series is the most fun/quality I've found. The Wire still reign for supreme quality wise, but the fun of Supernatural is unequalled.

Comment

• I loved the shit outta seasons 1-4.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The whole series was designed as a 5 season-arc, and I was afraid that after that it would fall apart as the creator left as showrunner. No fear, though it starts a bit slower, but really picks up afterward. REALLY looking forward to season 7....

Comment

• Season 5 finale Swan Song is probably my favorite single episode ever. If the show had ended there I'd still be happy today. Such a great finale.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Totally agree.

But season 6 picked up the ball well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post

So, next up: Homeland, Dexter (is it any better this year???) and Sherlock.
                  Best start with Sherlock. Albeit it has been said countless times before, that´s a homerun you gonna love the shit out of. And consider yourself lucky that you don´t have to wait long for the new episodes like the rest of us. New episodes beginning of January! You´ll be very relieved to know that after the final shot of this season....

Although I haven´t watched Dexter beyond Season four (How do you top Lithgow anyway?), I heard very, very damning things about this season. And I´ve been spoiled on the very ending of season six - which made my eyes roll like Rick Astley by the sound of it....

And Homeland´s season finale was a rather big letdown.Not that I wouldn´t still recommend to give it a shot and I´ll definitely tune in for season two, but I am not happy the way things played out. But Danes alone is worth it.

Comment

• Alright. Sherlock was a sure bet.

The premise of Homeland was very interesting, and I like Damian Lewis...

Dexter season 6 is the make or break season for me. Season 5 sucked, especially after the good 4th one (Lithgow and that ending were great), but while it's always been formulaic now it's getting boring.

Comment

• Lewis is absolutely great in it. And I wasn´t even aware of this guy other than another passing face on TV. His character is in an interesting position in the final episode as well.....As far as I know your tastes, I am pretty sure you´ll dig it, warts and all.

Comment

• Damien Lewis was so frikkin awesome in Band of Brothers.

Comment

• Wut? He is in Band of Brothers? Not that I needed another reason to rewatch that over the Holidays....

*Scrambles his DVD-rack and puts Band of Brothers back on*

Comment

• He's the "main" character, Major Winters!

Comment

• Fuck me! Though it´s been a long time.....I only remember his face from "Life" (?)....

I can´t tell the difference between all you English talking guys anyway! It´s like reverse North Korean racism!

Comment

• I was spoiled the end of this season of Dexter.

Spoiler:  

Deb falling in love wiht Dexter?

You have to be fucking kidding me. That character is even more retarded than the previous 5 seasons TOGETHER.

Not sure I'll watch it. Rob?

Comment

Working...
                                X