No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because traditionally Amish family trees don't branch very much. It's why fucked up Middle Age diseases still pop up in Amish communities.

Comment

• I was being polite, but while I suspected inbreeding, only in the USA will they have their own TV shows.

Awesome.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• "Hello Ladies". Not too bad. Stephen Merchant has always been the most funny out of him and Gervais and it's nice to see him headlining a show. I really enjoyed this as it's not too over the top and it has just the nice amount of cringe to go along with it.

Plus the dude with the weird head from ALIAS/Clerks 2 is in it and he's pretty fucking funny.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          "Hello Ladies". Not too bad. Stephen Merchant has always been the most funny out of him and Gervais and it's nice to see him headlining a show. I really enjoyed this as it's not too over the top and it has just the nice amount of cringe to go along with it.

Plus the dude with the weird head from ALIAS/Clerks 2 is in it and he's pretty fucking funny.

Merchant's good in this, but it's so depressing.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Only if you relate with Merchant haha
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Only if you relate with Merchant haha

Not quite. I just know two people who act and are so much like his character that it caught me off guard when watching the pilot.

At points, it started to feel like leaving a Facebook chat window open for them to rattle on while I worked on my Fantasy Football team in the other window.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Tonight's Ziva's big send-off on NCIS. According to previews at the end of last week's episode there will be a scruffy DiNozzo smooch between Tony & Ziva. Can't wait to see how they write her off.
                Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• New team member better not suck ass.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Heard it's going to be another female.

Comment

• I'm really enjoying Hello Ladies. The second episode was pretty great.

"Name some famous Jazz Musicians."

"Lance Armstrong and The Loneliest Monk"

Comment

• I hope that's a Val Venis chronicle.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Totes.

Also fitting avatar change good sir.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• [tipping fedora intensifies]
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Might meet the new character on NCIS tonight. We'll see.

Comment

• Cool, also Supernatural since I'm the only one still watching that I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X