No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season finale of "Rizzoli & Isles" tonight and in a couple of weeks the new season of "NCIS" starts.

Can't wait to see how they end "Tiva" on NCIS.
    Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• I have bad feeling for Ziva. I think she's gonna be Kate'd.

Also SoA is tonight PLEASE DON'T SPOIL IT AS I DON'T HAVE FX AND WILL NEED AT LEAST A DAY TO .............. PROCURE A COPY OF THE EPISODE.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
        I couldn't give two drunken rat fucks about the NFL, but I love me some Hard Knocks.

I love that it's about the Bengals now. Fuck the Dolphins.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I like that they're moving into the midwest now. Same hilariously placed segues, different attitude.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hey, my 49ers are kicking all kind of asses, so yay NFL!
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-ULHF3_WNOc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Very excited. Well, as long as it's Asylum quality and not like the first season.

Comment

• exactly.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Utopia

God-fucking-DAMN. This is a new 6 part mini-eries that jsut ending in hte UK, and HOLY FUCK, the pilot is probably one of the best I've ever seen. Completely insane. INSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE. As much as I hated Lost, it's pilot was a classic. Utopia's one is as good, if not better.

So, in an alternate world where food shortage is becoming reality, a medical student drop-out, an IT worker, a conspiracy theorist and another guy all have a shared interest in a cult graphic novel, the titular Utopia, a manuscript that some are literally willing to kill for. A book who would have clue that predicted most major events of the 20th century. So when someone claim to have a Volume 2 in their hands, shit hits the fan.

And it's REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY violent.

Get this guys. Get it.

Comment

• Episode 2: Still is insane.

So far it's a conspiracy-theory show. On LSD. And it's very pretty. And it has big balls.

Comment

• Done with the 6-part season 1 of Utopia.

It's really good. And insane. The story unfodls in a (complicated) way enough to makes the insanity of the first episode make sense, but it's still a conspiracy-theorist's wet dream.

And the photography alone deserves awards.

So, Britain. Gimme season 2 STATS!

Now, Black Mirror!

Comment

• So what's important that I missed in the first episode of Orphan Black? Because my stupid fucking DVR didn't record it last night and BBC America apparently doesn't believe in repeats, just non-stop Star Trek TNG.

Comment

• Orphan Black is a slow burner, but that actress is so fucking amazing.

Utopia has been spinning in my end for the whole day. To be honest, it throws so much shit at you that it kinda feel like a British 24, but with conspiracies instead of terrorists. But unlike 24, while it does go pretty far in the crazy department, it pretty much sticks cause it embraces the insanity.

And the finale is good, but that pilot? Perfect.

Comment

• Made myself a stiff fuckin' drank last night (sugar, water, and of course grain alcohol) and started watching Downton Mother Fuckin' Abbey.

Gibson girls. Gibson girls everywhere. And they catty as fuck.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• One of us, old chap!

Comment

Working...
                                X