• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will start book 3 soon.

Book 2 is as good as book 1.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Almost at the end of season 6 of Mad Ming the Merciless.

So tired of Don's shtick now, I pray Ida the larcenous fake grandma returns to eat his ebon heart.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, the whole season feels like the writers actively hate pretty much every character. It doesn't let up and leads to an inevitable conclusion.

Comment

• It's definitely the most petty I've seen the cast behaving, but there have been some moments of levity (avatar related).

The first time I saw Hot Velma, I barely recognized her. Above everything else, that took the wind out of my sails.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Finished the last episode at around 2:45 or so.

Fuckin' Don. Fuckin' Ted. Fuckin' Pete. Fuck.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Holy cats. I wish I could just order HBO Go separately from a cable subscription. I really want to see this.

http://www.slashfilm.com/true-detect...c/#more-193382

Comment

• Fuck!
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• dude. that looks great.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Just finished Orange is the New Black. Not bad but not great. Hopefully the second season is more satisfying.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• HBO Subscription be damned. I WILL SEE THAT
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The 4400 is now on Netflix. YES. JORDAN COLLIER IS THE MAN.

Comment

• Damn good, underrated show.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• yep. First season is eh, but the next 3 are aces. I just wish we would have gotten the payoff we all deserved.

Comment

• I couldn't give two drunken rat fucks about the NFL, but I love me some Hard Knocks.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel. Excellent reporting.

Comment

Working...
                                X