No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• without reality shows we wouldn't' have this gem.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rU9SLBjTSSc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Holy cow, all of the shit hit the fan on Longmire tonight. Jeez.

Comment

• Already DVR'ed it for viewing tomorrow - too much shit going on tonight for me to watch it.

Comment

• Continuum season 2: done.

I DEMAND MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE! One of the must-see show. Goddamn good scifi, better than all of the other science fiction Tv show out there.

Next on: Strike Back season 3.

GIMME DEM TITTIES AND GUNS AND TERRORIST DYING AT TEH HAND OF OUR HEROES!
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Alright. I'll say this: Canada rules the sci-fi TV shows in 2013.

Continuum is a must-see if you remotely like time travel/police/sci-fi dystopia show, with great moral ethics thrown in it. (10 and 13 episodes, renewed)

and Orphan Black.

Jesus. Here's the starting pitch: a girl see someone looking exactly like her commit suicide on a subway. And then, since her life's shitty as fuck, she decides to steal her identity. Hint: clones. And the actress playing all of them is fucking fantastic. Like, WIN-All-THEM-EMMYS fantastic. Each of them are purely distinct people, and it's spectacular. Never seen something like that. Let's say it makes the Fringe attempt at it look really bland (and remember I liked it).

Not really all that scifi, but the implications are there, and it's a really really good show. (season 1: 10 episodes, renewed)

Check it out guys.

And let's go back to Breaking Bad season 4 and Strike Back season Testicular 3.

Comment

• I've heard Orphan Black is great, but BBCA already stopped playing it by time I heard of it.

Comment

• I'm willign to be they're gonna be reruns...

Comment

• S3 of Luther started on BBCA last night. SO GOOD.

Comment

• As a fan of Idris Elba, I need to watch this....

Comment

• Low Winter Sun

Fuck that. IT'S GRIM, WE GET IT. How to waste so much talent... I'm out.

The Roast of James Franco

Well, the 2 funniest roaster were Jeff Ross (as expected) and Jonah Hill, so that's saying. Average. Could have used some Jeselnick. But the Samberg bit was so Norm McDonald, it felt great.

Comment

• I left Low Winter Sun after episode 2.

Comment

• New It's Always Sunny and The League tonight.

yesssssss
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            S3 of Luther started on BBCA last night. SO GOOD.
                            SmitBorrented all 4 eps. Gonna watch ep 2 tonight. ssoooooooooo goooooooooood
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Leviathan Wakes, one of my favorite book (a KICKASS scifi story), is to become a TV series?

YES YES YES!!!!!

Comment

• Seriously? Hell yes. Amazing book. I need to read the follow ups.

Comment

Working...
                                X