Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things Jersh Can't watch

Hey guys,

Just dropped an update in the personal accomplishment thread. This thread is more of a "I'm starved for entertainment and can't have it" thread. What I'd like is for any of you who are watching shows I watch to post little blurbs and/or updates about said shows. Sports news I can get at the library, TV stuff not so much. Which is weird since I can come here with no issues.

I'd list shows but hell I don't even know what's on right now. Of course I watch wrestling but I'm not expecting anyone to keep me up on that, but if you could cut and paste Raw reports from any wrestling sites I'd be in your debt.

Or if you all want to be jerks you can use this thread to lie about what's happening on shows and I'll be none the wiser, either way, as long as I can check here once or twice and week and be entertained at the library it's all good.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

on Breaking Bad, the dad from Malcolm in the Middle cut off his own dick while high.

Charlie Sheen dies off-camera after being pushed in front of a train.

Gossip Girl now sports full-frontal nudity.

One of these things is not like the other. One of these things is true.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I'm going to guess Sheen got killed off cam via throw momma from the train is real? I've watched some Breaking bad but am not current by no means but Walt didn't seem like a user.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Lucky for you, I got hammered and watched Summerslam.

Well, the match that closed it anyway.

Pretty fine throwback. Many kick-outs and close calls. Finishers everywhere. Punk even survived the Five Moves of Doom.

The Doctor of Thugonomics was denied his degree. Punk got the 3, but he didn't win it clean (ref didn't see Cena's clubbed foot on the rope).

Punk held the belt for a minute.

A Wild Kevin Nash Appears! He clotheslines and powerbombs Punk. Del Rio does the Macarena down to the ring, cashes in his MITB and now has the title.

Steph still has huge tits.

YOU'RE WELCOME
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Kevin Nash? Lord. Did he dye his hair before showing up? He has gone snow white recently.

Comment

Originally posted by J.Jonah Jameson View Post
            Lucky for you, I got hammered and watched Summerslam.

Well, the match that closed it anyway.

Pretty fine throwback. Many kick-outs and close calls. Finishers everywhere. Punk even survived the Five Moves of Doom.

The Doctor of Thugonomics was denied his degree. Punk got the 3, but he didn't win it clean (ref didn't see Cena's clubbed foot on the rope).

Punk held the belt for a minute.

A Wild Kevin Nash Appears! He clotheslines and powerbombs Punk. Del Rio does the Macarena down to the ring, cashes in his MITB and now has the title.

Steph still has huge tits.

YOU'RE WELCOME
            I humbly bow before you're greatness. My kid's going to be pissed though. He lurvs Jern Cerna

Comment

Don't worry him too much, as UCAN'TSEEME is back in the title hunt after a contender match with Punk yesterday.

He'll be at the Night of Chumps, vying for a Ric Flair-like number of title reigns.

This shit is ridiculous.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Been a LONG time since I watched any wrestling, but good to know Stephanie's rack is OK.

Comment

Not even HHH can ruin their push.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by J.Jonah Jameson View Post
                    Not even HHH can ruin their push.
                    Well fucking done, sir.

Comment

I'd stab a guy for that fake Gossip Girl news to be real.

Comment

Yeah, William was kind enough to email me the raw breakdown. If Nash is doing anything other than putting Punk over that angle is pointless. And Cena better jerb out to Del Rio or I'm gonna drop kick my kid in his sleep and blame it on John Cena.

Any news on Rescue me? Is it as shitty as the first two eps back made me believe it would be?

How'd Wilfred's last few eps turn out? Variety peoples!!! I NEEDZ IT!

Comment

I've only recently gotten TV back. So I'm as lost as you.

Actually no, I'm not. I got caught up on good shows. Not the dreck you watch.
                          Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

I think I'll stop watching TV shows and read what happens here. More entertaining, methinks. (I'll still watch Breaking Bad)
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Wilfred still owns. The mom from Malcolm in the Middle wanted her asshole licked out by Elijah.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                              X