No announcement yet.

Mad Men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jessica Pare has never looked as good as she did in tonight's episode.

Also, Mad Men does body mutilation like nobody's business.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Yeah, she was way hot tonight.

Wtf Ginsberg? His neuroses finally got the best of him. This computer really is going to be the catalyst for the end of the agency. I liked Don's move at the end but the deck is stacked so high against him that he should just start a revolution and take Stan and whoever else with him.

Comment

• What in the fuck even was this episode?

Comment

• The ending was a great fist-pumping YEAH BABY moment. Way to be the ball, Don.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I want to find people who think this show might end with a happy ending so I can watch their faces and reactions when the time comes. Because if it wasn't apparent before tonight, there was plenty here to indicate that Weiner is taking a page from Von Trier's "there are no more happy endings" playbook. Geez.

Comment

• Well, certainly didn't expect about any* of that.

*except the Megan thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                He's not caving. Roger is at the end of his career and he's fucking up like a kid. Bert isn't long for this world, but they both see that their merger partners want them gone and they're courting the partners and employees from Sterling Cooper that they want.

It's circling your wagons time and by talking to the Creative Kids, Draper picked up on it. So, Draper is going to slip in and sow seeds of dissent. I see the mid season split happening on a moment much like how Season 3 ended.

Don stages another mutiny and takes the people he wants elsewhere. Season 7 Part 2 will be about the ramifications of that.

That being said, the Betty Draper stuff fucked with me on a personal level. I know someone like that and I've watched her do that shit to her kid.
                I am the greatest.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I've only watched this show piece meal which sounds crazy I know but a few eps here and there. And as nice as Hendricks is on the eyes....she's just fucking terrible. Maybe it's just me but she is not entertaining in any ep I've ever caught. Did I just miss all the one's where she's good?
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Man, that song and dance number was something else. I'm wondering if the "the best things in life are free" sentiment pushes Don to just run off.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                      I've only watched this show piece meal which sounds crazy I know but a few eps here and there. And as nice as Hendricks is on the eyes....she's just fucking terrible. Maybe it's just me but she is not entertaining in any ep I've ever caught. Did I just miss all the one's where she's good?
                      She has a thankless role and she gets moments here and there. Whenever she's on the screen with Jared Harris, she proves why she got the Emmy noms.

However, most of the time now she's got 2 modes.

a) Ice Queen
                      b) Doting Mother

Elisabeth Moss and Kiernan Shipka are the two hardest working actresses on the show. Hell, the fact that Shipka has yet to get nominated for playing Sally is astounding.

Best kid actor in a long time. A very long time.

Comment

• Totally agreed on Sally. Phenomenal child actor.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Moss was outstanding on Sunday. Pete's face at the end of the meeting was legendary.

Just look at that fucker!

Is this the last one before they hold it hostage for another year?
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Classic Pete.

Yeah, this was it for 2014. Now we wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                              Moss was outstanding on Sunday. Pete's face at the end of the meeting was legendary.

Just look at that fucker!

Is this the last one before they hold it hostage for another year?

Pete brought it this year. Between Pete and Betty, I saw a whole lot of those parents growing up. No wonder everyone I know in real life, has so many fucking issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                She has a thankless role and she gets moments here and there. Whenever she's on the screen with Jared Harris, she proves why she got the Emmy noms.

However, most of the time now she's got 2 modes.

a) Ice Queen
                                b) Doting Mother

Elisabeth Moss and Kiernan Shipka are the two hardest working actresses on the show. Hell, the fact that Shipka has yet to get nominated for playing Sally is astounding.

Best kid actor in a long time. A very long time.
                                That explains it, I caught WAAAAY to many Ice Queen eps. Moss is bad ass for sure though. I may watch this all the way through some day. Just never got into it due to the night it was on.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X