No announcement yet.

Mad Men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SHIT, I HAVE TO CATCH UP. I feel horny in the pants when Alison Brie gets mad.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Prepare to ruin your pants, sir. The bar for "best quote of the season" has been set very high.

Comment

The last episode felt like it had some real weight to it. Shit's gonna fly, and it's gonna get really ugly around SCDP. Indeed, I think the agency is going to completely implode in the finale, leaving S7 for everyone to pick up the pieces.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Almost everyone is such a total asshole this season. I mean, Don has always been a jerk but it seemed like he was trying for salvation or whatever. Now? especially after last night? Fuck that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            Almost everyone is such a total asshole this season. I mean, Don has always been a jerk but it seemed like he was trying for salvation or whatever. Now? especially after last night? Fuck that guy.
            Yup, almost don't care to keep watching. Feels like a soap opera and Don is a cartoon villain.

Comment

Agreed that Don is almost completely in Walter White mode now. I'm not sure if he can be redeemed.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Did yall notice the music choices? Some of the office scenes had VERY 60/70s sitcom music, and the music at the end was horrible cheesy soap opera stuff.

Comment

So yeah, that was an awesome episode last night. The season may have started off wonky, but it's looking like it's gonna finish with some serious shit-hitting-the-fan.

Was NOT expecting a merger, that's for sure.

Comment

Told my wife I was gonna get a hotel room and fuck slave for my birthday next weekend and she didn't seem too keen on the idea. Maybe if I looked like Don.

Comment

WTF did I just watch?

Tony's fever dreams > Don's fever/drug dreams.

Comment

REEFER MADNESS MEN

Comment

Might have been my favorite episode of Mad Men ever. It's like David Lynch showed up and moved them into Twin Peaks.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Might have been my favorite episode of Mad Men ever. It's like David Lynch showed up and moved them into Twin Peaks.
                            Yeah, I was thinking that too. Especially when Ken started dancing for no fucking reason.

Other than the amphetamine, of course.
                            Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

My mom! No, my first girlfriend! Yeah, that's some Twin Peaksy weirdness.

Comment

So yeah, I was right. The episode ended with the implosion of Don Draper. Lost his job, lost his wife...lost his way.

Next season will be interesting. I wonder if Megan will be in the cast next year?

Comment

Working...
                                X