No announcement yet.

Mad Men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great season with a kind of weak finale. Seemed to me like it was trying too hard. Paying lipservice to a couple of the sideplots, like Peggy and Roger, didn't help. Although I doubt it is the case, I hope Don said no to the strange.

Comment

Underwhelmed here regarding the various plot threads, but loved the last three minutes or so.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Still the best season for the show. Wish they would just say bye to Peggy. Bringing her back was really on the nose. I love the Roger plots, so more Roger ass please. And Don saying not to the trim? Come on now. He gave his sweet French Canadian darling what she wants, now Don gets what he wants. Not just the tooth was rotten, remember?

Comment

Also...rhe use of YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE was inspired. Perfect music for Don to say YES to.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Two hour premiere on April 7th and season 7 is the last.

SPECULATE!
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

I know that they went to Hawaii to film an episode (I think that Don and Megan take a vacation there).

Comment

Should we wager when/if Megan is knocked up?
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

I can't stop staring at Pete's sideburns in the promo photo.

Comment

Wait -- is this the last season?

Nevermind. Google is my friend.
                    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Holy shit that was the longest premiere ever. I thought the two hours was up at we were only 45 minutes into it. Pacing was TEEEEEEEEERRIBLE. And Betty, raping teenage girls? What in the ever loving fuck?

Comment

Yeah, not blown away by that premiere at all. Roger Sterling is the only character who had any sort of progress that I could discern...everyone else was just spinning their wheels.

Good GOD is January Jones a terrible actress.

Comment

Roger and Peggy were great. Some of the side characters were fun, but our other leads did nothing for me. We didn't get much Pete though, hoping for more next week.

Comment

Peggy's phone conversation with the pastor was pure gold. Easily the highlight of the episode.

Comment

Much better this week. Hooray(?) for another horrifying look into Don's childhood. WTF. I loved how he handled the Jaguar slime ball.

But Trudy wins the night with her dressing down of Pete "THE WORST" Campbell.

Comment

Pete, you are an insufferably slimy little fucker. I hope Trudy castrates you.

Comment

Working...
                                X