The Killing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.avclub.com/articles/the-k...r-hatre,58003/

Seriously, she is comparing The Killing to The Sopranos. Jesus christ this woman is missing the point. SAVE THIS SHOW AMC

Comment

Lost interest after the fourth episode. Everyone was just way too skeezy, especially Holder. Fucking shame, as I was actually excited for a good Seattle show. Back to Frasier, I guess.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

THE 4400 was a great Seattle show. Goddammit.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Oh shit. Guess I should open that set then. HAHAHA. BUT I JUST STARTED ON THE WIRE.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

O....M....G What the fuck is she smoking and where can I get some. Vast difference between the two shows and the fact that she is oblivious to that is hilarious.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Hilariously bad. I don't know if I should keep watching for the unintended hilarity. A bunch of people bitched at me on Twitter for not knowing how this dude got shot. They all said OMFG U FAG HE SHOT HIMSELF. We had to rewind it 3 or 4 times before we realized it. He had a black gun, and a black t-shirt on. You get less than half a second, no bullshit, where he lifts the gun up, but not even to his mouth or anything. Then it cut to an outside door where the blood hits the window pane. Awful.

Comment

This came back today? I didn't notice with my Game of Thrones boner.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Man, fuck this awful show. Terribad is the biggest understatement ever.

Comment

SHE DIDNT EVEN WRITE DOWN THE SAME NUMBER! Just more proof that AMC lucked into Mad Men and Breaking Bad. Every other show is just plain awful.

Comment

• I've decided the people who run AMC must be very zen and need to keep everything in balance. For every Mad Men, a The Walking Dead. For every Breaking Bad, a The Killing.

Comment

• What explains the disappointing as shit western?

Comment

• Hmm, was Rubicon any good?

Comment

• It was, so of course it got canceled. Guess that's our answer. I read something about how AMC execs were fighting because Rubicon was smart and quality, and got canceled while Killing is now getting lower ratings and got a second season.

Comment

Working...
                            X