A Game of Thrones - Moree HBO awesomeness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season 6 Episode 1 end scene..

Talk about going from 6 to 12.. and crashing back down to 6 in the span of a few seconds

GoT why you play with the emotions of my pants?
    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• It was so good!

I want more dragons!
      Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
        Season 6 Episode 1 end scene..

Talk about going from 6 to 12.. and crashing back down to 6 in the span of a few seconds

GoT why you play with the emotions of my pants?
        That end scene - did NOT see that coming.

Solid season opener. Everybody had their moment, especially my gal Brienne.

Gonna be one hell of a season.

Comment

• Yep. love it. Khal Moron is a funny dude.

Also, the Melisandre scene was cool. I kinda expected it In the book, but the reveal was perfect.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• What's the thing with the door? I don't have HBO or care about GOT but my Twitter timeline is more of an unintelligible mess than usual right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              What's the thing with the door? I don't have HBO or care about GOT but my Twitter timeline is more of an unintelligible mess than usual right now.
                Spoiler: SPOILERS 
              We learn why Hodor says Hodor. It involves a door.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Damn. Hell of an episode, what with all the reveals and goings on.

Spoiler: Here there be Spoilers, children! 
                1) Nice work, Bran. Way to fuck up all the things. Just HAD to touch the root without supervision, do the time/spirit travel thingie and alert the leaders of the White Walkers where you are. Three-eyed raven and his helpers, your dire wolf, and Hodor - all violently hodored, and you're on the drag with Meera. Schmuck.

2) Oh, and a big "fuck you" to the Children of the Forest making the White Walkers in the first place without a means to control them. That's an error of the highest order. Mrons.

3) Nice trick by Yara. If she can't rule the Iron Islands, she'll just take the fleet and run away. Way to King on your first day, Euron!

4) Littlefinger. Totally deserved the dressing down from Sansa over what his actions did to her since leaving the Eyrie. Brienne so wanted to rip his head off for that.

5) Tyrion and Varys + red priestess Kinvara = trouble down the line, mark my words.

6) Arya = not a fan of the stage, it seems. Not sure how long she's gonna last with the Faceless Men if she's asking so many questions.

Great episode, and next week's should be a gas.

Comment

• This season of GoT has been firing on turbo boost. Just awesome.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Tim hit all the high points! Awesome episode. One of the best so far I think. This season really has been wonderful.

Comment

• "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Back the fuck off, Redbeard. She's mine!

Comment

• Please bro, he's gonna use those sweet Wyndham rewards points to get all up in dat high rise booty!!!
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So. I've went through shock 10-15 years ago, reading Game of Thrones and Storm of Swords. Ned and the Red Wedding. And the Red Viper, you glorious flamboyant bastard. It was shocking, see it, but last Sunday, it was my first shock since then.

Wow. And yet, it was the most heroic death yet. Fantastic.

Also, fuck you Bran. You keep fucking things up.

Also, they really changed the origins of the White Walkers. Unless they retcon the books, that is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post

Also, they really changed the origins of the White Walkers. Unless they retcon the books, that is.
                              It was never discussed in the books?

Comment

• Nope. They mentioned the War of the Dawn a lot, but never THAT plot point precisely.

Comment

Working...
                                X