A Game of Thrones - Moree HBO awesomeness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
    Well, not everything from the last book. There was a bit of Arya that was left unsaid and the whole thing with Daenerys was hinted at in the book but never realized at this point and the whole thing with Tyrion actually meeting Daenerys wasn't even in book 5.

Also, the bit with Sam leaving was different, as was the whole Red Lady stuff and the burning of the child.
    No, what I meant to say is that there's nothing from the books left to tell. Some Arya stuff, but it's little stuff. All the rest was new stuff, and it's all for the better.

I wonder how much leaving Lady Stoneheart will hurt the plot if Melisandre brings Jon back, to show him how much he changed during resurrection.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• it was fun listening to Lesley watch this last night.

"OH SHIT!..NO NO NO NO NO no no no no no no"
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• My sister was uber pissed they killed Jon. It was the same pain like the Red Wedding, but spread out more.

Comment

• yeah, so was Lesley. I was just like, "really? you know he's coming back. Probably as a half dragon or someshit."
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Well, the Red Priestess who's hobby is bringing people back from the dead is there. So it's kinda "duh".
            Last edited by Martin; 06-16-2015, 11:30 AM.

Comment

• I read online that Kit Harrington said he was done with the show. Could be a cover story, true, but my gut's telling me Melisandre's gonna put the moves on whoever the new Lord Commander's gonna be.

Arya's story arc this season was great and had one mofo of a payoff. Kid's a lil' death machine.

Brienne of Tarth's my gal, especially after she executed Stannis. Last season she clobbered the Hound, so I eagerly await who she's gonna dispatch next season (PLEASE let it be that fuckhead Ramsay Bolton!).

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                I read online that Kit Harrington said he was done with the show. Could be a cover story, true, but my gut's telling me Melisandre's gonna put the moves on whoever the new Lord Commander's gonna be.

Arya's story arc this season was great and had one mofo of a payoff. Kid's a lil' death machine.

Brienne of Tarth's my gal, especially after she executed Stannis. Last season she clobbered the Hound, so I eagerly await who she's gonna dispatch next season (PLEASE let it be that fuckhead Ramsay Bolton!).
                Some key things from Harrington's interview.....
                If anything in the future is not like that, then I don’t know about it – it’s only in David and Dan and George’s heads. But I’ve been told I’m dead. I’m dead. I’m not coming back next season. So that’s all I can tell you, really.
                Two statements that leave him the out to say he wasn't lying. Hell Bran and Rickon didn't come back for season 5 but they're not dead. But GRRM gonna GRRM so he COULD be dead too.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• R+L=J says he ain't dead by a long shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    R+L=J says he ain't dead by a long shot.
                    Yep.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Well, I do hope he comes back, but the way the show goes now, anything's possible.

I also love how some critics are saying this season was so anti-female. Really? Plenty of nudity from both sexes, a lot more males died violent deaths than females, Arya and Brienne delivered buttloads of pain to evil male bastards, etc. Not seeing the problem here, as this show is very equal opportunity here.

Comment

• Those critics are only focusing on what they want to see, mostly because of how Sansa Stark was treated.

To be utterly honest, the whole series is equally against both sexes.

Here's to hoping that Ramsay Bolton gets what he so richly deserves, even if it's being disowned by daddy because daddy's wife delivered a strong boy-child.
                        Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
                          Those critics are only focusing on what they want to see, mostly because of how Sansa Stark was treated.

To be utterly honest, the whole series is equally against both sexes.

Here's to hoping that Ramsay Bolton gets what he so richly deserves, even if it's being disowned by daddy because daddy's wife delivered a strong boy-child.
                          Followed by being slowly consumed by a dire wolf...

Comment

• What and give the poor wolf a stomach-ache?!

What did the poor wolf do to deserve that?

Better to burn him before he becomes a white walker.
                            Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• So apparently we might get a flashback to the Tower of Joy next season.

YES!

Comment

• Ian Fucking McShane is in season 6.

Fuck.
                                I'm betting he's Euron or Tarly Sr. A badass. Charismatic.

So Euron.

Comment

Working...
                                X